Rams are the dirtiest team in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bobbegotka

UDFA
The Rams are the dirtiest team in the NFL. That's not a surprise with Fisher as head coach, and dirty Chuck Cecil on the staff. No wonder they pick up the dirtiest player in the NFL--Finnegan.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Awww...sour grapes?

Thanks for the draft picks Washington!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Awww...sour grapes?

Thanks for the draft picks Washington!
Sour grapes do make the best whine.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Missing the old Rams you are (in Yoda voice) :boing:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bobbegotka said:
The Rams are the dirtiest team in the NFL. That's not a surprise with Fisher as head coach, and dirty Chuck Cecil on the staff. No wonder they pick up the dirtiest player in the NFL--Finnegan.
Well give Blake Williams some credit bob :cheese:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bobbegotka said:

Don't mistake playing aggressive/hard football for "Dirty." The game was chippy from the start and the "refs" (I use that term loosely) allowed it to continue through out the game. Your Redskins couldn't handle being punched in the mouth for 60 minutes. Football is a physical sport you dink, so if you can't handle a little "rough stuff" then go crawl back to your momma and suck on her "teet" a little longer.

:violin:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
- The intensity of this game was too much for these loser refs to handle.

- Darryl Richardson's long run almost for a TD is my favorite play. There's the explosiveness that the Rams offense has desperately needed.

- Janoris Jenkins KNOCKOUT of Fred Davis (and it was a fumble) is my second.

- Mike Shannahan lost his cool in this game. He was completely frazzled in the 4th. He was yelling, ranting and raving while Fisher was just all cool. lol

- Sam and the "kill, kill, kill" must become a staple of this offense from now on. Let him read the defense, make changes and pick them apart.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
mad-bro-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-nah-you-just-jelly-c8c0f3.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bobbegotka said:
Dirtiest team in the NFL? And you can make that statement after two games can you? The Redskins got beat, plain and simple. If it wasn't for the horrendous refing the game wouldn't have been close anyway.

PS Thank Josh Morgan for me.

cfin5256

Rookie
bobbegotka said:

Your grapes. They're sour.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Reading what their fans are saying today... we might get the number one pick in the 2013 draft! Thank you Dan Snyder! :nice:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's Bob and his buddy having a pillow fight...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8H7Dt5vSA[/youtube]