Rams are looking good going into the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Seahwaks, Cardinals, 9ers all have absolutely nightmare OL problems. I never thought I would say this. Rams may have the best OL in the division.

After 3 pre season games, Rams look like the team to beat in this division. Personally Rams have shown promise on both the Offensive and defense wise compared to other 3.

I am stoked and cannot wait for the regular season to begin.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still haven't seen game yet...but as I search for all things Ram...I found this:
Damn, the Rams look good too

by Sir Ingenious on Aug 29, 2015 | 5:42 PM reply rec flag
The Rams are loaded with talent.
If things start clicking, they could make some noise. It never seems to click for them though.

by strandedincarolina on Aug 29, 2015 | 5:43 PM up reply rec flag

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/8/...en-thread?_ga=1.91689822.553667480.1436375373

Enemy has to give respect...we're getting there @ram007

RAMBUSH

Starter
Seahwaks, Cardinals, 9ers all have absolutely nightmare OL problems. I never thought I would say this. Rams may have the best OL in the division.

After 3 pre season games, Rams look like the team to beat in this division. Personally Rams have shown promise on both the Offensive and defense wise compared to other 3.

I am stoked and cannot wait for the regular season to begin.
Damn straight the rams are looking good ! I am so ready for them nasty ugly uniform wearing seahawks. Russell is gonna be getting acquainted with the nastiest D in the land. The Year of the ram, hop on board enjoy the ride!!!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Were not looking that great right now and hopefully it doesn't take 4-5 games to get there.But the talent and potential is there they just have to put it together on the field.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
koolaid download.jpg
kool aid pic.jpg

Big Willie

Starter
I have been saying the Rams look good for the past two years. I have a wait and see attitude. I am hopeful, but have tempered my expectations. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, I'm a damn fool.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I thought last year that we were a QB away from getting to the playoffs, hopefully Foles is that QB!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I thought they looked good going into the last couple of seasons. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. ..

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Nice to see some positivity around here, everybody's acting like it's the end of the world because a couple of young guys got beat on our line a couple of times and that is indicative of what they'll be forever.

It's starting to seem less like people are worried and rather they're yearning for us to be crap.

fearsomefour

Legend
It depends I guess how you look at it.
I try to stay positive as much as I can. However, it doesn't mean all is rosey.
Rewatching the Colts game....yeah....Robinson may be the worst pass blocking LT in the league at this point. He was beaten like a drum in that game....and held a lot. If the Rams dont scheme TE help to his side a lot they may be delusional about what they are seeing. He plays with such terrible balance he loses position on almost every passing down. He seems tentative still. He is athletic enough to be very good and I think he will be.
A strong running game can cover for a line that has trouble pass blocking. This team has trouble pass blocking at this point. So, there is a lot of work to do.
I am glad the Rams open vs. Seattle. They are a team that has won the NFC two years in a row. Its a great test. A lot can improve and get better over a two week period. This team isn't ready yet but thats ok, they don't need to be.
If someone is critical it doesn't mean they don't see positives. It certainly doesn't mean they want the team to fail.
Watching the O line flail around in the first quarter vs the Colts and it can be hard to imagine them beating the Seahawks. But, there is more than one way to win. If the D is good the Rams may only need one or two big plays (like the Foles to Givens TD....or a long run, or Austin on a punt return) to win close games. All is not lost. The water is just choppy.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Greg Rob doesn't look good in the run game--that has me bummed; I knew he would have continued Pass Pro problems...and I am ok with that this year--But, Ya, Foles won't make it 16 games....