Rams appear to be enjoying training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With all the helmet cam videos, the 1 thing that really stands out is that the Rams are havin fun and workin hard. Im no expert but I think these are 2 key ingredients to a successful team, regardless of the sport. I think the Rams could be on their way to becoming a very good football team for quite some time. This team will grow together and win together before FA and retirement start to have an effect on the roster. They are young and hungry and once the turnaround is complete nobody will want to leave for more money when they can stay and win with Fisher.

Martz always said that the team in 99 was a special place and time, or something to that effect. Well we are witnessing another special place and time, but with a younger team and better coaching staff then what the Rams had after DV retired. The GSOT had a good share of HOFers, but IMO this team has a good share of future HOFers also.

Cant wait for the regular season to start we are in for a treat as Rams fans.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
You never read about any controversy on PFT about the Rams. Says a lot.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Fisher set the tone for what he expects from his players and proved that nobody is above the team when he benched Jenks and Givens for the whiner game last year. That was a big divisional game and he punished 2 starters by benchin them and even makin them run bleachers. That message seems to have gotten through to the team.