Rams Announce 2015 Training Camp Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
The Rams announced the schedule for the 2015 Bud Light Training Camp presented by Dr. Pepper on Tuesday, which will include eight open practices at Rams Park and an open scrimmage at Lindenwood University.

Additionally, the Rams will participate in two joint practices with the Cowboys in Oxnard, Calif. on Aug. 17 and 18, following the first preseason game against the Raiders in Oakland, Calif. The Rams will also hold a solo practice in Oxnard on Aug. 19. All three sessions will be open to the public.

The club’s rookies will report to camp on July 27, with the veterans report date coming two days later on July 29. The first practice open to the public will begin on Friday, July 31 at 3:30 p.m. CT.

St. Louis’ open scrimmage at Lindenwood will be held at 5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 7, and select players will sign autographs with fans after the session.

You can check out the complete schedule of the Rams’ open training camp practices below.

Date | Practice start time

Open practices at Rams Park*

Friday, July 31 | 3:30 p.m. CT
Saturday, Aug. 1 | 3:30 p.m. CT
Sunday, Aug. 2 | 5:30 p.m. CT
Tuesday, Aug. 4 | 3:30 p.m. CT
Thursday, Aug. 6 | 5:30 p.m. CT
Friday, Aug. 7 | 5 p.m. CT Scrimmage at Lindenwood University
Sunday, Aug. 9 | Practice 3:30 p.m. CT
Monday, Aug. 10 | Practice 3:30 p.m. CT
Tuesday, Aug. 11 | Practice 5:30 p.m. CT

Open practices in Oxnard, Calif.**

Monday, Aug. 17 | 4:25 p.m. PT with Cowboys
Tuesday, Aug. 18 | 4:25 p.m. PT with Cowboys
Wednesday, Aug. 19 | 10:30 a.m. PT

*Rams Park is located at One Rams Way in Earth City, MO. Weather and field conditions are evaluated daily, so all dates and times provided are subject to change, including autograph sessions. Parking will be available at the lot directly north of Rams Park at no charge. No parking will be allowed at area businesses or in the Rams Park parking lot. Video cameras and alcohol are prohibited.

**For more information on the Oxnard venue, check outwww.visitoxnard.com/cowboys/

TRENDING NOW

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
I'll be at the Raiders game August 14th. I'm tempted to go the following Monday and Tuesday and see them in Oxnard

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Got my tickets booked! I'll be at camp on Aug 4, 6, and the scrimmage on the 7th.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the Rams will participate in two joint practices with the Cowboys in Oxnard, Calif. on Aug. 17 and 18, following the first preseason game against the Raiders in Oakland, Calif. The Rams will also hold a solo practice in Oxnard on Aug. 19. All three sessions will be open to the public.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I well be attending these practices (Barring anything unfortunate happening) and I'll file report and photos here at ROD!!
I can't wait!!:D

RamBill

Legend
Rams will spend part of 2015 training camp in LA
By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_b7db9ff2-b138-5718-9246-b005629aa58b.html

As expected, the Rams are indeed spending a few days in the Los Angeles area this August as part of the 2015 training camp schedule released by the team Tuesday.

As part of what could be the Rams' last training camp in St. Louis, they will train in the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks area of California, just northwest of Los Angeles. Coming off their Aug. 14 preseason opener at Oakland, the team will practice Aug. 17 and 18 with the Dallas Cowboys in Oxnard, practice Wednesday Aug. 19 there by themselves, and then head back to St. Louis.

"We visited with the Cowboys months ago; I visited with Jason (Garrett)," coach Jeff Fisher said, referring to his Dallas counterpart. "Once the preseason schedule came out it made sense for us to just kind of shoot down after the Friday night game with Oakland to LA.

"It kind of shortens up camp a little bit, but it's the first time that this group has been through that experience, and to have the opportunity to practice against another team. A good football team. I think we will benefit from it."

This is the first time a Fisher-coached Rams team has had camp workouts with another squad. But Fisher did so frequently during his long tenure with the Tennessee Titans, including practices against the Rams in 2000 in Macomb, Ill., and in Nashville against the Rams in 2008.

"Hopefully, I think big picture it'll help us," Fisher said. "We wouldn't do it if we didn't think it was gonna be beneficial. What it does for you, depending on the play time for the starters in the first preseason game, it creates another opportunity for them to compete and get better aside from preseason games. You're in a full-padded practice against another opponent."

But with thousands of Rams fans in the St. Louis area worried about the potential relocation of their team to LA, why train in the Los Angeles area of all places for a few days?

"The two are not related," Fisher said. "The Cowboys have practiced against somebody just about every year. The facility is such that it welcomes another team. We talked to a number of teams besides the Cowboys about working together with them and the Cowboys was really the only one that worked out."

All of that may be true, but the appearance in LA seems less than coincidental for a Rams franchise that may be wanting to stimulate fan support on the West Coast for 2016. That's the earliest the team could play at the Inglewood, Calif., site where club owner Stan Kroenke plans to build a stadium.

As for the part of training camp held in St. Louis, rookies report July 27 with veterans reporting July 29. The first full-scale practice open to the public is Friday, July 31 at 3:30 p.m. at the Rams' facility in Earth City.

The Rams will hold a scrimmage Friday, Aug. 7 at Lindenwood University.

Here is the schedule of practices at Rams Park (and Lindenwood) open to the public:

DATE---------------TIME

Friday, July 31--------Practice 3:30 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 1-----Practice 3:30 p.m.

Sunday, Aug. 2-------Practice 5:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Aug. 4------Practice 3:30 p.m.

Thursday, Aug. 6-----Practice 5:30 p.m.

Friday, Aug. 7---------Scrimmage 5 p.m. (Lindenwood)

Sunday, Aug. 9-------Practice 3:30 p.m.

Monday, Aug. 10-----Practice 3:30 p.m.

Tuesday, Aug. 11---- Practice 5:30 p.m.

For more information visit the Rams’ website at www.stlouisrams.com.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does anyone know how much the Tickets for the practices in Oxnard cost!?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Will they allow camera gear? I was thinking about bringing a 400mm but was a little worried they might tell me no. Either way I'm going to go to at least one of the days.