Rams and Quinn Sign Contract Extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Awesome news. And he's only going to be the same age Long currently is right now by the time the contract ends. That's crazy considering Long is still a younger pass rusher. 6 more years and he's still a young enough player. He deserves every penny.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

What are you talking about? Laurinaitis' contract was very heavily front loaded, he made all his money in the first few years, he becomes really cheap starting next season. Example, his 2015 cap hit is around $4M, which is incredibly cheap.

Athos

Legend
Sweet!

Awesome contract. Best player on team. Good guy. Showing some loyalty to a team that's really struggled to win.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Well deserved for the Mighty Quinn. We're better off locking him up now before the large contracts increase in the next few years. Great deal for both sides

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Holy balls that's a ton of money!!!! But hey, that is his value.

I'm getting his jersey!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay now it's time for the mighty Quinn to make a few plays tomorrow...Go out and win the game!

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
It's good to see the Rams pay their players instead Of how they used to treat the players in the old days.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
One of the nice benefits of taking a very young prospect in the draft - you get to enjoy them that much longer, even if they take a season to develop.

Note: I think Greg Robinson is 20 years old!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK, this is Great! But I curious, there's been no mention of a 'Signing Bonus'. Is there one or not, and If so How much? Just being nosey, he deserves what ever he Gets!!

…..

Legend
In related news, Quinn took all the 2nd team reps at quarteback during this weeks practice ;)

Av8R

UDFA
Glad to see the Rams get him locked up. And the contract I think is fair for both sides.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
20 years ago, he would have been playing for the steelers when his rookie contract was up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Win-win.

He's a pro-bowl player. Pro-bowl players get these kind of deals.