RAMS AND CBS 2 LA ANNOUNCE PRESEASON BROADCAST TEAM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LOS ANGELES RAMS AND CBS 2 LA ANNOUNCE PRESEASON BROADCAST TEAM

Hall of Famers Dickerson & Faulk Join Siciliano in the Booth; Arrington & Klupenger Report from the Sidelines

The Los Angeles Rams and CBS 2 Los Angeles today announced the broadcast team for 2016 Rams preseason games. As the Rams’ official English-language preseason television partner, CBS 2 will provide the Los Angeles market with exclusive English-language telecasts of all Rams preseason games, excluding contests that will be broadcast by the National Football League’s national television partners.

NFL broadcaster ANDREW SICILIANO will handle play-by-play duties and will be joined by Rams legends and Hall of Famers ERIC DICKERSON and MARSHALL FAULK serving as color commentators. CBS’ JILL ARRINGTON and Rams’ DANI KLUPENGER will provide insight from the sidelines.

“This preseason marks the first time NFL football will be played in Los Angeles in 22 years. We are fortunate to have these dynamic and accomplished broadcasters, including two Rams Hall of Famers, welcome our fans back to football this month,” said Rams Chief Operating Officer KEVIN DEMOFF.

"We are excited to welcome the Rams back to LA and to be selected as their LA home for Rams preseason games. CBS 2 will also be the season long home of the Jeff Fisher Coaches show hosted by Jim Hill. LA is buzzing about the Rams’ return and we can’t wait for the season to begin,” said President and General Manager of KCBS/KCAL TV STEVE MAULDIN.

After the Rams’ preseason kicks off on Saturday, August 13 (Cowboys-Rams, 5:00 PM PT, ESPN), CBS 2 will broadcast three preseason games starting Saturday, August 20 when the Rams host the Kansas City Chiefs (6:00 PM PT). CBS 2 then will air the Rams visiting the Denver Broncos (Saturday, August 27, 6:00 PM PT) and will close out the preseason with the Rams at the Minnesota Vikings (Thursday, September 1, 5:00 PM PT).

CBS’ pregame show will air a half-hour before each game. JIM HILL and JIM EVERETT will provide an inside look into the upcoming game complete with player profiles, live interviews from the booth and sideline updates from Jill Arrington. A thirty-minute postgame show will provide game breakdown, film analysis and press conference look-ins with Coach Fisher and select Rams players.

In addition to the Los Angeles local broadcast on CBS 2, Rams preseason football will extend to households throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii. Below is a list of affiliate stations airing Rams preseason football. Please check your local listings in these markets for complete game coverage or visit www.therams.com for further information.

· KBFX FOX 58 – Bakersfield, CA

· KMPH FOX 26 – Fresno/Visalia, CA

· KDFX FOX 11 – Palm Springs, CA

· KKFX FOX 11 – Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA

· KHON FOX 2 – Honolulu, HI

· KVVU FOX 5 – Las Vegas, NV

· KRXI FOX 11 – Reno, NV

· KMYU MyNetwork – Salk Lake City, UT

RAMS--

Media Contacts:

Los Angeles Rams, Joanna Hunter, jhunter@rams.nfl.com

Mike Nelson, CBS Television Stations, mjnelson@cbs.com

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I wish they would still show the games (including pre-season) in St. Louis. I emailed our local Fox station twice and never heard back. Ha! They did with the Cardinals, when they left for Arizona.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I wish they would still show the games (including pre-season) in St. Louis. I emailed our local Fox station twice and never heard back. Ha! They did with the Cardinals, when they left for Arizona.

I believe St Louis will show almost all the regular season games due to the fact they will be 3pm games St. Louis time and to gage the interest of the St. Louis fan base.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I believe St Louis will show almost all the regular season games due to the fact they will be 3pm games St. Louis time and to gage the interest of the St. Louis fan base.

I hope you are right, but I have a feeling they will not be playing any Rams games. I just wish I could have gotten a response, so I know if I need to get the Sunday Ticket or not. I guess I will see what happens on Week 2.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
Yeah, I'm really interested to see how the TV markets play out too. I could see it going either way.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I hope you are right, but I have a feeling they will not be playing any Rams games. I just wish I could have gotten a response, so I know if I need to get the Sunday Ticket or not. I guess I will see what happens on Week 2.

I believe they will my Dad said when the Cardinals left they played the games on St. Louis stations for 2 years. I believe they will at least carry Rams games here in St. Louis for a year. Due to the fact the fan base either still supports them or wants to watch them lose.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Ram games on Fox in Reno??!!

Sweet!!

Suck it Whiners.
That's what I was thinking too @fearsomefour ! Just over the hill from me. I wonder if I can pick it up. Certainly when we are up in Tahoe.

My nephew is playing for Reno this year. He red shirted last year. I was going to ask him about the Seau kid next time I see him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wish the Cardinals would have stayed in St Louis, then the Rams might have moved to Phoenix instead.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
RIP local Oklahoma affiliates. It was fun while it lasted. :cry: