Rams Analysis videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Does anybody here watch Louie Tee on YouTube? This guy talks about ALL NFL teams, this dude is on point. Check out this video on what he has to say about the 2014 Rams

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Does anybody here watch Louie Tee on YouTube? This guy talks about ALL NFL teams, this dude is on point. Check out this video on what he has to say about the 2014 Rams

I love Louie Tee. Was going to post this video myself. He knows what he's talking about, at least for a Redskins fan, and really puts a lot of effort into knowing all the teams. If you guys have 1 hr of free time, it's definitely a great video. Fair but not biased, he tells it like it is, and I love his sayings and metaphors haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was about to watch 22 Jump Street, but I guess I can put that off and watch this instead.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love Louie Tee. Was going to post this video myself. He knows what he's talking about, at least for a Redskins fan, and really puts a lot of effort into knowing all the teams. If you guys have 1 hr of free time, it's definitely a great video. Fair but not biased, he tells it like it is, and I love his sayings and metaphors haha.
I love watching his videos, he really gets into it. Spends allot of time making his vids... There a little long but that dosent bother me when he's talking nothing about the Rams!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I was gonna eat my curry but I'm watching this instead, rams come first.
My mrs looks annoyed... And hungry

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If you guys like the video, he watches and reviews/recaps each game every week also, so you can go back and look at his takes on last season's games and watch them the ones for the up-incoming season every week starting week 1. He also had a draft video on the Rams too, from 2013 and 2014.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Hahahah. "Don't wipe your feet at the door! Go in there and disrespect them!" Lol love it.

fancents86

Starter
I would have liked to hear his analysis on our o line, but all I all worth the hr to watch. I agreed with everything except one thing, I believe we'll come out smiling after week 12. I've heard every year since 2010, that "this is our year". And if your an honest fan like myself then you took it wit a grain of salt and looked at the big picture. This year is different. I don't see why we can't replicate what the 2000 Ravens did, which I would argue we have a better qb and potentially better offense than the 2000 Ravens. I don't see us getting to the Super Bowl, but I don't think 2nd round of the playoffs is too far off of a prediction if everyone plays to their potential and everyone is on the same page.

BD-TomCat

Rookie
I would have liked to hear his analysis on our o line, but all I all worth the hr to watch. I agreed with everything except one thing, I believe we'll come out smiling after week 12. I've heard every year since 2010, that "this is our year". And if your an honest fan like myself then you took it wit a grain of salt and looked at the big picture. This year is different. I don't see why we can't replicate what the 2000 Ravens did, which I would argue we have a better qb and potentially better offense than the 2000 Ravens. I don't see us getting to the Super Bowl, but I don't think 2nd round of the playoffs is too far off of a prediction if everyone plays to their potential and everyone is on the same page.

I was the same way how can you spend an Hour on the team and not talk about the oline. did he even mention GRob? I dont remember it. great analysis though

Alan

Legend
I found myself agreeing with most of what he said. He's probably a long time ROD lurker. :LOL:

BTW, it's Roberson, not Robertson. HA HA beat you to it flv! :banana:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's got us at 8-8 (2-4). I liked his draft segment too awhile back. He's doing some actual research which is cool. I agree with most of his assessment here, although IMO the Battering Rams swagger is already present on defense. The offense could use some of that and dictating the run game from day one, week to week will automatically give you that attitude up front. Hoping that's the case. His take on the WR's and the CB's roster spots along with the return of S.Bailey after the suspension is interesting. IMO you keep 6 at WR once he returns week 5 if a decision is made in this way.