Rams Among 12 Teams with Interest in Aaron Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
QB Murray draws interest from 12 NFL teams

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on Wednesday that 12 teams have expressed interest in Georgia QB Aaron Murray.

Murray is currently in Phoenix preparing for Georgia’s pro day on April 16. Pat Dye, Jr., Murray’s agent, said the signal caller has garnered interest from the following teams: Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Arizona, Minnesota, New Orleans, St. Louis, Cleveland, Houston, Dallas, Oakland, Tennessee and Kansas City. "There’s just a real positive buzz about Aaron with the teams," Dye said. "He’s well ahead of schedule [from ACL surgery in November] and he should be fine to start training camp or at some point during training camp. Whether if that’s the first day or two weeks into it. Aaron swears he’ll be ready by training camp, a full go."
Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/30638/qb-murray-draws-interest-from-12-nfl-teams

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We like ACL repaired players these days.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Murray is a winner and would be in the talk of top QBs of the draft if not hurt. If he is able to do anything at the pro day he will move up the noards and will probably be gone in the 3rd round. I would be on board for him before Carr McCarron Garropolla

Alan

Legend
If a bunch of other teams weren't interested in this kid then why should we. It says nothing to me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would be happy with Murray as a developmental backup but I dont think he has as much potential as Garapolo. Garapolo probably goes earlier than the Rams are willing to draft a backup.