Rams addiction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
common guys! how am I suppose to know what Im thinking if you guys wont tell me!

Alan

Legend
They mentioned that they might not or would not have one this week in their last podcast. I forget exactly why but I think they said they'd be too busy or something like that.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They mentioned that they might not or would not have one this week in their last podcast. I forget exactly why but I think they said they'd be too busy or something like that.

They need to FEED MY ADDICTION!

I listen to them while I clean the house. My house is a WRECK right now!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

It's a new Friday afternoon tradition for me to listen to them on the way home from work. Nothing makes the traffic go by faster.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a new Friday afternoon tradition for me to listen to them on the way home from work. Nothing makes the traffic go by faster.

Being that my house takes about 4 hours, I like to go back and listen to the previous week to see what they got right then listen to the new one. Oakland would have been interesting. Would they see anything like that coming? They blew Denver, of course, no one saw that coming.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Being that my house takes about 4 hours, I like to go back and listen to the previous week to see what they got right then listen to the new one. Oakland would have been interesting. Would they see anything like that coming? They blew Denver, of course, no one saw that coming.

I'd vote for these guys to be on the radio full time. I love the no nonsense, no sugar coating analysis.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
come on guys! How am I suppose to know what I'm thinking if you guys won't tell me!
Wow, I've never ever seen anyone describe today's world so completely and eloquently in just 1-sentence. You're a freakin' genious. I'm going to add this to my signature :)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What is it? I've never heard of Rams Addiction. Is it just on the local radio?

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz not inviting the right people:
I listen to them while I clean the house.
:eek::eek: You clean your house and it takes 4 hours every week?!? :eek::eek:

Must be some really great parties! :) :banana: :cheers: :rockon: :bow:

Next time you throw a party like that you should make it BYOB as in Bring Your Own Broom. :LOL: And beer.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Maybe you need some of this to take your mind off things...
b5c85f7a41060fa81be6e02f48087630.jpg