Rams Addiction Podcast:Ravens, Rosters, and Mile High Mayhem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Re: Rams Addiction Podcast:Ravens, Rosters, and Mile High Ma

Thanks for changing the player, now I can download it and listen to it while I'm on my phone when I'm not home!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Great job as usual guys and as far as audio difficulties, I think you've put those behind you. Of course when you're using a phone there will occasionally be problems in that area that everyone will just have to live with.

I found a few things that were especially interesting this week.

Possible cuts:
Shelly Smith and Darian Stewart. Both of those would fit into the very surprising category.
I also found it interesting that Pointer wasn't really talked about at all.
No mention of Nick Johnson? I'm guessing you think he has no chance.

Questionable stuff:
Keeping Radway as the 6th WR. My impression is that the coaching staff is fairly high on Veltung.
No love for Barnes. As with Veltung, I think the Rams are a little higher on him than you are.

Good stuff:
Lots of ROD love! :ja: :clap:
You guys guys are obviously very intelligent. :ww:
Probably good looking too. :cheese:

Suggestions:
You guys might revisit the possible cuts after the Ravens game if anything happens that might have changed your mind about any of your predictions.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

That story about the kid who wanted the flavored Pringles was fantastic. Way too funny!

You guys are great. Get those T shirts ready.