Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 95: 2015 Mock Draft Round Table Part 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
Mike, Anthony, Matt, David, Craig, Paul, and Shannon bring you picks 1-16 in Part 1 of the second annual Rams Addiction Mock Draft Round Table.

[av]http://traffic.libsyn.com/ramsaddiction/2015_mock_p1.mp3[/av]

CLICK HERE for show notes

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
interesting thoughts on Mike's Ram's pick. not much mention on the premise of whats the point if there's no line or its full of rookies. an Oline might be a reach at 10 but the Rams sure as hell better have most of a SOLID line already in place

Alan

Legend
My 55" TV would be in serious jeopardy if we made that trade. Not to mention my foot. Probably have to use a running kick with both feet.

Alan

Legend
Did I kill this thread? Had to use the search function to find it. :LOL:

I still don't know where it is. :(

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Did I kill this thread? Had to use the search function to find it. :LOL:

I still don't know where it is. :(

This is where they moved up to take Mariota, no?

Well, we sent Fisher, Snead, Weinke, and a couple others to work him out. Seems like some serious interest to me. Or some super smoke screen.

Alan

Legend
ChrisW wondering about Mariota:
This is where they moved up to take Mariota, no?

Well, we sent Fisher, Snead, Weinke, and a couple others to work him out. Seems like some serious interest to me. Or some super smoke screen.
Could be both of those! :LOL:

I have serious questions about Mariota and the price for someone I have serious questions about is too high. What happens to our O-line with only a second and 4th round pick? Failing to fix the O-line again would really be the height of folly IMO.