Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 80: Overcoming Adversity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lots of good points discussed here. especially, something that I haven't seen mention here at ROD yet, the play of all the rookies in the 1st half, all very good! and a lot more I haven't read about here yet!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
22:00 mark
Glad they address GW's here instead of focusing on JJ's miscue...and EJ Gaines or any other DB issues. GW isn't getting it done.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
22:00 mark
Glad they address GW's here instead of focusing on JJ's miscue...and EJ Gaines or any other DB issues. GW isn't getting it done.
Can't say I like it, but when your right, your right! I just hope that all changes this week! As I'm sure you do!!

Alan

Legend
Good stuff as usual guys. Thanks for posting here. (y) :)

What's your (either or both of you) take on GRob taking over at LT for Long? Were it me, I'd slide Long over to LG and keep Joseph off the field. Long isn't playing well but with reduced responsibilities I think he's be a much better option than Joseph. What's your take?

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good stuff as usual guys. Thanks for posting here. (y) :)

What's your (either or both of you) take on GRob taking over at LT for Long? Were it me, I'd slide Long over to LG and keep Joseph off the field. Long isn't playing well but with reduced responsibilities I think he's be a much better option than Joseph. What's your take?
I (Anthony) am wholeheartedly in favor of Greg Robinson taking over at LT immediately. Jake Long has been league average at best so far this season. I want Robinson to be completely comfortable at LT at the onset of next season. With that in mind, I'd like to get him as many reps there as possible this season. I'm also okay with Long moving inside, though I wouldn't mind them testing out Bama Bangs there either, just to see what they have. Either way, Davin Joseph needs to be off the field. He's not an NLF caliber player.