Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 72: The Honeymoon is Over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I love Rams Addiction.

I suspect at this point Givens might get cut when Bailey comes back over Pettis. It's a tough call.

Last edited:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't necessarily agree with the criticisms concerning the 2 & 3rd string O-line. These guys are flipping around positions which obviously disturbs rhythm and continuity. To simply state that none of the back-ups can effectively fill in for the starters is premature. Particularly when only one or two may be needed to spell at any particular time. Regarding the center, as long as either Wells or Barnes can go, that appears a manageable situation.

I do wonder about Saffold and that so called "stinger". Exactly what type of stinger takes weeks to recover from? Or is the term a misnomer? I also suspect that he may have some sort of problem with his shoulder, despite his 500 pound bench heroics. I also think that Quick and Britt ARE the starting wide outs.

Tackling a basic skill?....it was back when they used to practice it!

Alan

Legend
Great stuff as always @ramsaddiction !
I'm surprised that you guys are that high on Roberson especially considering he's not on special teams. I'm with you on the 53 except for the aforementioned Roberson.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I don't necessarily agree with the criticisms concerning the 2 & 3rd string O-line. These guys are flipping around positions which obviously disturbs rhythm and continuity. To simply state that none of the back-ups can effectively fill in for the starters is premature. Particularly when only one or two may be needed to spell at any particular time. Regarding the center, as long as either Wells or Barnes can go, that appears a manageable situation.

I do wonder about Saffold and that so called "stinger". Exactly what type of stinger takes weeks to recover from? Or is the term a misnomer? I also suspect that he may have some sort of problem with his shoulder, despite his 500 pound bench heroics. I also think that Quick and Britt ARE the starting wide outs.

Tackling a basic skill?....it was back when they used to practice it!
if we were in any other division I would worry about the Oline less but playing in the West right now its a battle in the trenches with these monsters. we need a top 10 Oline on the field if we want to compete in this division. Its still a much bigger potential weakness than the secondary IMO