Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 59: Pierre Desir

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Great job as usual Anthony and Mike! I find that I don't agree with you as much as I usually do and that's probably a good thing for you guys. :)

I'm not so sure about your guest expert. Probably my imagination (and hearing problems because the audio wasn't the best considering my high frequency hearing loss) but he seemed to be all over the place on the prospects. He placed way too much weight (IMO) on where they would be picked instead of where they ranked skill wise. I never got a good sense of where the prospects ranked against each other. I'll listen to it again because I probably missed stuff the first time.

Looking forward to your next one as usual. Keep up the great work. :cheers:

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Alan.

I get what you're saying. Carl knows what he's talking about when it comes to CFB, but he will tangent. Also pretty sure he was on a submarine and awake for the 24 hours preceding the interview--may have made it difficult to maintain focus.