Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 54: Season 2 Premier – Free Agent Forecast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Hey guys! :nice: :cheers:
We have a little synchronicity going here in that I'm just back from a break in participating in this forum and so are you. :) So I'm back to complain and nitpick about your viewpoints. Unfortunately, other than the fact that you have pretty much an identical viewpoint about all this stuff as I do (something you should be worried about IMO), I loved/agreed with everything you said. Great job as usual and thanks for sharing.

Make that 3 Rams fans who don't think we need a WR. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
BTW Anthony, I'd be happy to send you a check to help you guys out financially but I can't do Pay Pal. Not because of any credit problems either. :LOL:
I'd be happy to send you a check if you want to send me your address.

Of course I made that offer to the brass here and they turned me down too. I think they think I'm a stalker. None of those rumors are true/proven. :unsure:
My email is albefree69@comcast.net