Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 50: The Hangover

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
First of all, congratulations! Although having been married three times I say that slightly tongue-in-cheek.
Secondly, you do have fans and I'm one of them.
Thirdly, you're getting better every week. Although this weeks episode stopped playing at 32:11.

PhxRam

First of all, congratulations! Although having been married three times I say that slightly tongue-in-cheek.
Thirdly, you're getting better every week. Although this weeks episode stopped playing at 32:11.

Speaking of fans.. They removed that damn Scorpions video. :frown:

Alan

Legend
Try this:

I just wanted to post the link but it won't let me.

Alan

Legend
Speaking of fans.. They removed that damn Scorpions video. :frown:
Check the link above. I actually went ahead and bought the DVD for $27. If you give me your address I will mail it to you and you can do what you need to do and send it back.:wink:

PhxRam

Try this:

I just wanted to post the link but it won't let me.

thanks dude.. Tha other one in HD was sweet though. I cant nearly make out the hot chicks in the audience in this one.

If you just want to post a link try using the "code" button in the editor. It is the 5th from the right.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDImqigSb0#t=0

Alan

Legend
I don't know where this editor is or how to use it.:oops: I just copy and paste the the site URL. That's pretty much the extent of my technical ability.

The offer is still on the table. The DVD is HD too. It probably won't be long until they remove this one too.

PhxRam

I don't know where this editor is or how to use it.:oops: I just copy and paste the the site URL. That's pretty much the extent of my technical ability.

The offer is still on the table. The DVD is HD too. It probably won't be long until they remove this one too.

Thanks man. I just may take you up on that.

And the editor is right above the text box that you type in

screenshot_183.png

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks, on all three notes.

I'm not sure why it cut off for you. This episode was shorter, but should've run 'till about 36:00. I just checked the feed on the site and it ran all the way through. I haven't listened to the whole thing throug iTunes yet, but it usually plays the original feed seamlessly.

Alan

Legend
I'm using Chrome with nothing special. The audio and the little white dot just stopped moving. I tried dragging the white dot forward to fast forward but there was still no sound.

I just tried it again and it went fine this time. Maybe the problem is on my end.

More importantly, I'm looking forward to your draft stuff. Plus next week's season recap again of course.:lol: