Rams Addiction Podcast, Episode 48: Who Dat?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
Mike and Anthony compare Rodger Saffold to Robert Gallery and argue against the idea that Janoris Jenkins is regressing. Patrick reminds Jason Whitlock that the Rams have the Redskins’ first-round pick and Jon fights through baby puke to serve up several tweet of the week options.

http://www.ramsaddiction.com/rapod48

Alan

Legend
The constant small injuries that I talked about after we drafted him are starting to show up. That was the knock on him coming out of college and he's done nothing to disprove that observation. I have my fingers crossed.

EDIT
:I'm talking about Stacy of course.:lol:

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Something to note going forward, and certainly an argument for depth at the position, but overall I think he's held up pretty well considering the high number of hard miles he's been tasked with as a rookie.

Alan

Legend
ramsaddiction wearing his (stylish) rose colored glasses:
Something to note going forward, and certainly an argument for depth at the position, but overall I think he's held up pretty well considering the high number of hard miles he's been tasked with as a rookie.

I forgot to mention that you guys seem to be getting more polished every week. Great job.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only own two pairs of glasses--rose colored and shit stained. And thanks for the kudos. We'll be taking a break at the end of the season and plan on listening to most of the old episodes in attempt to get better before we come back to start talking free agency and draft.