Rams Addiction, A St. Louis Rams Podcast, Episode 23:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Great job guys!

I don't know which one of you is Mike and which one is Anthony but the one who immediately said that Schotty wouldn't be able to utilize all our new weapons is a mini-me clone. Possibly a maxi-me clone depending on how big you are. Almost every position he takes on something mirrors my thoughts exactly. I think that means he should rethink some of his views. :lol: Thank goodness there's a sane guy with him.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Love your podcasts! Keep up the great work!

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
Great job guys!

I don't know which one of you is Mike and which one is Anthony but the one who immediately said that Schotty wouldn't be able to utilize all our new weapons is a mini-me clone. Possibly a maxi-me clone depending on how big you are. Almost every position he takes on something mirrors my thoughts exactly. I think that means he should rethink some of his views. :lol: Thank goodness there's a sane guy with him.

I'm the insane clone. 5'11" 170, not sure if that makes me mini or maxi. Glad you're enjoying the pods. Let's hope Schotty abandons his infatuation with sending three guys on 7-yard comebacks when it's 3rd and 10.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
ramsaddiction doing a quick sanity check...and failing:
I'm the insane clone. 5'11" 170, not sure if that makes me mini or maxi. Glad you're enjoying the pods. Let's hope Schotty abandons his infatuation with sending three guys on 7-yard comebacks when it's 3rd and 10.

Oh God please yes! :hahaha:
6' 195, so I think that makes you a mini. Either way, it's probably not a good thing. :ww:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't think that I would write Rok off before training camp or preseason.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
DR RAM with a cautionary tale:

It would certainly make us a much better team if ROK was good enough to keep Williams and Shelly on the bench. Since I'm not excited about either of those two I'm really hoping for the light to come on with ROK. I think he has the tools but I'm unsure about the mental part.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
DR RAM with a cautionary tale:

It would certainly make us a much better team if ROK was good enough to keep Williams and Shelly on the bench. Since I'm not excited about either of those two I'm really hoping for the light to come on with ROK. I think he has the tools but I'm unsure about the mental part.
I have an opinion on Rok, and where and when he might play, but I think I'll save it for a Rodcast. :hehe:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
You doing one on the O-line?
Yes, probably after or during training camp, and then definitely after some preseason games.