1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Add WR and TE per Jim Thomas.. My Take

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by STL-Rams, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credit:
    $
    It is my aspiration here to give a full account of the obvious. :cool: Not coincidentally, both Fisher and BrianS. like them their 2 TE sets. The 1 TE has to be an inline blocker who can handle DEs. Usually your better blocking TEs are veterans cause ya gotta learn how--you don't come out of college doing it. Mulligan was both a Titan (practice squad) and a Jet so he knows both Jeff & Brian already and they him. Reports on Mulligan I read say he is a tough inline blocker. Which is good cause without a 1 TE to handle that, Kendricks just becomes a novelty act in different subpackages and not a real #2 TE. Also, the way this offense works, as often as not the 1 TE is also a pass blocker. He is a 6th O-lineman. Experience matters.

Point is, without him, the Rams didn't have any of that.
  2. DR RAM

DR RAM Rams Lifer

Credit:
    $3,792,536.56
    Name:
    Rambeau
    I know, I know, I know that we can't count on him, but I think we are doing a slight disservice to Hoomanawanui by not mentioning him. When he WAS healthy he is a multidimensional TE who can play either position. When he was on the field the Rams were a better team.
  3. Memento

Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

Credit:
    $97,663.61
    Name:
    Mem
    I agree. I wish Hoomanawanui could stay healthy, but when he is healthy, he's great for us.

(Off-topic: I'm finally at 1,000 posts! Yes!)
  4. Ramhusker

Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pick 'Em Champion Pit Boss

Credit:
    $1,649,328.38
    That is the good omen that will keep Hoo healthy this year!
  5. DR RAM

DR RAM Rams Lifer

Credit:
    $3,792,536.56
    Name:
    Rambeau
    Congrats at 1000, that is a good mojo, husker!
  6. Yamahopper

Yamahopper Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,224,789.19
    :plus1:
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Credit:
    $
    Well, the thing is, Big Mike recently starting running again, and then, as fate would have it, hurt himself doing a pre-run stretch.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk. [​IMG][​IMG]

I love Big Mike's play. But, any day now he will get hit by a meteor while slipping on a banana peel. [​IMG]
  8. bluecoconuts

bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,503,530.67
    Seriously, someone needs to remove all mirrors and ladders from his house.
  9. DR RAM

DR RAM Rams Lifer

Credit:
    $3,792,536.56
    Name:
    Rambeau
    You hurt yourself writing that...Nyuk nyuk nyuk.