Rams-9ers. Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
27 24 Rams squeak one out Youg GZ hits a game winner at end of the game to redeem his poor performance last week

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
giphy.gif

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
After KC, I'm not feeling it. Niners defense stifles the Rams to a 13-27 victory.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I expect my Rams to win... so the Rams 63 to love. That's tennis for 0. The sting will hurt so bad Harbaugh and Baalke will be unemployed Monday.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Will the rams beat the niners?.....

I'm going to put this nicely and say probably not..

Any things possible though right? I mean if joey and Rachael hooked up in friends I think we can beat the niners.. Both we're unlikely but hey I guess it can happen

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Eleventy billion to negative 2.

Rams score so many points space and time rip for some reason, dinosaurs begin to roam the earth and Cthulhu emerges from the depths of the bay and destroys the area. 49ers are docked 2 points for bringint upon the end of the world.

Thanks dicks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Eleventy billion to negative 2.

Rams score so many points space and time rip for some reason, dinosaurs begin to roam the earth and Cthulhu emerges from the depths of the bay and destroys the area. 49ers are docked 2 points for bringint upon the end of the world.

Thanks dicks.

I failed history in high school. The fuck is this?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm sticking with it....
Rams knock Kaepernick out of the game and survive Blaine Gabbert filling in and going 22 for 26 for 138 yards...
Tavon Austin scores 3 TD on a reverse, a punt return and a bubble screen....
Rams 21
49ers 16

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
49ers 30
Rams 14

Any given Sunday but I don't see them winning at this point versus a rested team coming out of their bye.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The 49ers haven't score more than 26 points in any game all season, we've scored 26 or more 3 times, so I'll say Rams pull off a up-set 27-26, with zero time left on the clock, by kicking a 60 yard field goal!!:D