Rams 8.5 favorites over Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Shows you how meaningless the final scores are.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
max said:
Shows you how meaningless the final scores are.

:shock:

Well... I guess they assume we're playing our starters and the Ravens are not. That could change, so take the Ravens and the points.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
YEESH. That sure sounds like a trap.

Wonderboy

Rookie
It seems like the Rams play the Ravens in the preseason finale every year (or at least every time I go to a preseason game), and the Ravens usually sit about 17 guys and the Rams play their starts for 1-2 series and score a touchdown. After that it's roster bubble time. I don't know why anyone would bet that. But if I were, I don't know that I'd bet the Rams backups holding a 7 point lead over the Ravens backups.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What happened the govonors cup? That was our biggest game for years :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mr.stlouis said:
What happened the govonors cup? That was our biggest game for years :lol:
Holy crap. I forgot all about that!

I wonder why they stopped playing that completely useless ga...

Oh.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Governer's Cup started when the Big Red was in MO. Shoulda stopped when they left.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I bet on the Rams against the Ravens last year, the spread was under 7 I believe, and it was easy money. They didn't play a single starter, and we would have played ours into the 3rd quarter if we weren't ahead by so many points.
I was planning on doing the same thing this year, but 8.5 is a lot of ground to make up. I would NOT be betting on the Ravens though, under any circumstance. They won't play any starters again, and we should be ahead easily in the first half. I would say find the point spread for the first half, and bet the Rams for the first half bet only.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
iIf you are betting money on pre-season NFL games you either have a gambling problem, or are headed that way. Too many variables for a "smart" gambler.....

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
If you are betting money on pre-season NFL games you either have a gambling problem, or are headed that way. Too many variables for a "smart" gambler.....

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
PowayRamFan said:
iIf you are betting money on pre-season NFL games you either have a gambling problem, or are headed that way. Too many variables for a "smart" gambler.....

I just happen to be a "smart" gambler. I won alot more money than I lost last season. I was also living in Vegas, so it's easy to bets.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HE WITH HORNS said:
PowayRamFan said:

I just happen to be a "smart" gambler.

With all due respect, that sounds like an oxymoron.