Rams 53-man roster predictions: Preseason week two edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Take your pick: Brian Quick or Nelson Spruce?

• Total voters

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
this is indeed last week's I am behind in sharing these to my loyal readers here so as of now I am working on a week 3 preseason 53-man now
Chase Reynolds & Mike Jordan do not makes the team .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Duke Williams might go to practice squad.
Seau over Simms all day long
Littleton over lynch
Troy hill over sensabaugh
Green over Chase
And my surprise is Quick over duke or marquez

Only agree with Aaronn Green

…..

Legend
I think Troy Hill squeeks onto the roster rather than Jordon purely based on effort and tackling ability.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Will Rams' Brian Quick Make The Roster In 2016?
tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif
:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Not a bad list, Jake. Not bad at all.

These would be my few changes...

Delete C Reynolds and insert Aaron Green. Finally time to move on from Reynolds.

Duke Wiiliams might be the 6th WR, but McRoberts might be even more likely. It's too close to call just yet. Heck, they might go with only 5 WR's since Hemingway seems to be in their plans.

I think Kush is very iffy as backup C. Rather keep Donnal, instead. Wichmann or Donnal could maybe be our emergency backup C's?

Delete Coples as a DE. He's no longer in their DE plans. They're trying to see if he can even play at DT. Insert either Seau as DE or Thomas as DT. Or maybe they like Fox.

Only 5 LB's? I hear that they like what they're seeing of Forrest. So...

Finally, delete Sensabaugh and insert Troy Hill. Gotta just eat the dead money in favor of keeping the better player. It happens.

TexasRam

Legend
I just read in PFF that Easley was the 2nd most productive pass rushing DT in the NFL last year. Behind Donald at #1.

That's what I'm seeing in preseason as well. I think people don't realize how much better our interior Rush is going to be this year.

Didn't want to start a new post so randomly stuck it here. Pretty exciting.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I just read in PFF that Easley was the 2nd most productive pass rushing DT in the NFL last year. Behind Donald at #1.

That's what I'm seeing in preseason as well. I think people don't realize how much better our interior Rush is going to be this year.

Didn't want to start a new post so randomly stuck it here. Pretty exciting.

Imagine the possibilities on 3'rd and long situations when QB's have to face Hayes, Easley, Donald & Quinn, ... then add a blitzing Safety.

Last edited:

Bruce2980

Starter
Imagine the possibilities on 3'rd and long situations when QB's have to face Hayes, Easley, Donald & Quinn, ... then add a blitzing Safety.
That's why this is going to be a great year for the front four of this team. They will dominate, and they will destroy!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a bad list, Jake. Not bad at all.

These would be my few changes...

Delete C Reynolds and insert Aaron Green. Finally time to move on from Reynolds.

Duke Wiiliams might be the 6th WR, but McRoberts might be even more likely. It's too close to call just yet. Heck, they might go with only 5 WR's since Hemingway seems to be in their plans.

I think Kush is very iffy as backup C. Rather keep Donnal, instead. Wichmann or Donnal could maybe be our emergency backup C's?

Delete Coples as a DE. He's no longer in their DE plans. They're trying to see if he can even play at DT. Insert either Seau as DE or Thomas as DT. Or maybe they like Fox.

Only 5 LB's? I hear that they like what they're seeing of Forrest. So...

Finally, delete Sensabaugh and insert Troy Hill. Gotta just eat the dead money in favor of keeping the better player. It happens.
About to post my week 3 edition again these are predictions. If you want to see what I would want I could write that up but these are predictions. I don't think Reynolds is getting cut, Duke is still there because I think he's going to have himself a game tonight but McRoberts is definitely the 6 if Duke doesn't ball out. I like the Hemingway idea remember I suggested Hemingway as a WR before anyone back on one of my ramswire articles ;) Kush might not make the roster he's looking like a case of a hard knocks fan favorite who gets cut and pulls on our heart strings at the end. (Happens every year). Coples is a DE but he is also being flexed in at DT just like Westbrooks. I do not like Thomas at all he is awful imo. Mark my words Forrest will not make the roster unless he absolutely blows up in the next two preseason games. He isn't better than Lynch, Ogletree, Ayers, Hager, Chubb, Littleton at all. I don't see it