Rams 4th in scoring defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Need to add some size at ILB and a legit NT.... Smart is a nice back up, but need someone with more lead in their ass that can tie up two blockers or push the pocket inside.

Just need to add that physicality to this defensive front 7.

I trust in McSnead being able to get those defensive parts next year. This year they needed to fix the offense and did so spectacularly.

JackStraw

Rookie
Don't forget London Fletcher.
He was the straw that stirred the drink on D and in reality s HOF LB.
That's who I was referring to when I said 'DOT COM'
If you recall that was his nickname cause he was 'always online/connected' or some shit haha

fearsomefour

Legend
That's who I was referring to when I said 'DOT COM'
If you recall that was his nickname cause he was 'always online/connected' or some crap haha
Yeah I remember.
Didn't even see it when I read your post. Haha. It was a pre coffee read.

WestCoastRam

Legend
One of my pet peeves is when a quarterback's name is used in plural. The Bradys of the league, the Rodgers of the league, the Brees of the league... there's only ONE! Nothing against you but Colinsworth does that all the time and it drives me crazy! There's only one Brady, one Brees, one Roethlisberger, one Rodgers. Just say you're worried about Wentz and Brees.

Rant over haha

Honestly, I'm not worried about Wentz. He's like Russell Wilson and will throw up some 50/50 balls.

Oh man, don't get me started on the Wilsons of the world!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The Saints ran all over the Bills the same way Fournette ran all over the Steelers the week before we played them. Fournette got one big 75 yd run in on the first play, but was then held to 44 yds all game. Fournette is the better back imo as well. We can stop the run, we just need to stop the run and shut down the pass as well.

James Otto

Starter
It's amazing how we are 4th in the league in points allowed, 15th in yards, near the top in sacks and turnovers, give up 57.3% comp % against and a 73.2 passer rating, and people question the defense.

We are only giving up 118 YPG on the ground at 4.5 YPC, 24th in league. If we gave up 10 YPG less, we'd be 14th. Big deal.

Jacksonville gives up 120 YPG on 4.6 YPC. And for the same reason we are. They have given up a few very long runs.

This is a top 5-7 defense - the numbers will reflect it at the end of the year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And if Miami dust's off the suck and scores 23 points we move up to 3rd. Not likely to happen though.