Rams 29 Eagles 24 - NFC Title Game 1/27/2002

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyZG4PubC-Y[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
18:15 (and the whole game really) the perfect example of why Madden is the worst, and the greatest announcer of all time

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
The last really enjoyable Kurt game and the last ride of the GSOT as originally constituted in St. Louis. I remember going to that game and wondering how long the dynasty was going to be, five more years? 10? Kinda sad in retrospect.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I still have the NFC Champ towel that they passed out to everyone as you entered that game. It was so loud in the ED that day... what a blast.

Madden - Boom.... I never knew that Lovie taught them to crawl after the tackle.

Funny when I look at your post Username,,, I don't get to attend many games, but I was at that NFC Champ game and the dolphin game you now have in your sig.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What won that game, in large part, for the Rams was McNabb. That and Faulk taking over and carrying the Rams. Too bad that strategy didn't carry over to the next game.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boom!!!!!!!!! Tough Actin Tanactin!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
I still have the NFC Champ towel that they passed out to everyone as you entered that game. It was so loud in the ED that day... what a blast.

Madden - Boom.... I never knew that Lovie taught them to crawl after the tackle.

Funny when I look at your post Username,,, I don't get to attend many games, but I was at that NFC Champ game and the dolphin game you now have in your sig.

Oh the mammaries...

That game was still at the time they had a closed lot you could take RVs into. We had a crab boil, and tailgated all day. I was close to 18.

After the game I ran into my buddies dickhead older brother and his hot ass drunk girlfriend. He ran off somewhere for a while and I took his gf back to the RV to show her around lol. She was about 10 years older than me. Good times. He still never lets down every time I see him hahaha.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO this game , how physical it was,and the one week instead of two between SB and CChampionship, is what cost us that SB

Not the spying, not the game plan, not the defensive holding, we were beat to shit by that second half,as "physical" a half of FB as I've ever seen,ever.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thordaddy said:
IMO this game , how physical it was,and the one week instead of two between SB and CChampionship, is what cost us that SB

Not the spying, not the game plan, not the defensive holding, we were beat to shit by that second half,as "physical" a half of FB as I've ever seen,ever.
I was at that game and I agree that the physicality hampered our performance 7-days later in the SB. But in a 911 season, there was no way anyone but a team called the Patriots were going to be allowed to win that SB... just look at the Raiders playoff games against that same team.