Rams' 2022 opponents finalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams' 2022 opponents finalized​

The Rams' 2022 regular season opponents have been finalized.

After having an extra road game last year, the Rams get an extra home game this year via the NFL's 17-game formula – hosting the AFC East champion Buffalo Bills. Los Angeles will also host the NFC East champion Dallas Cowboys, plus the Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons from the NFC South and the Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos from the AFC West.

L.A. will head to Green Bay to take on the Packers for its NFC North matchup.

Below is the full list of Rams opponents, and where the matchups will take place. Preseason opponents will be announced during the offseason. The dates and times of the games will be announced later in the offseason at schedule release.

Be there in 2022 for all of the best matchups as the Rams seek to repeat as NFC West champions.

HOME
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys
Las Vegas Raiders
Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills

AWAY
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I want to come out to LA and fucks with y'all, but I think we're planning a Nashville takeover. That'll be stadium #9 for me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
When you’re the cream you get the toughest schedule. Too many negative nellies shinning on this site lately. They could still be the shit show we saw in the 90’s.

Let's just throw in the towel for next year too, since we're giving up on the playoffs this year anyway. Get them lockers shiny for 2023!

RAMBUSH

Starter

Rams' 2022 opponents finalized​

The Rams' 2022 regular season opponents have been finalized.

After having an extra road game last year, the Rams get an extra home game this year via the NFL's 17-game formula – hosting the AFC East champion Buffalo Bills. Los Angeles will also host the NFC East champion Dallas Cowboys, plus the Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons from the NFC South and the Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos from the AFC West.

L.A. will head to Green Bay to take on the Packers for its NFC North matchup.

Below is the full list of Rams opponents, and where the matchups will take place. Preseason opponents will be announced during the offseason. The dates and times of the games will be announced later in the offseason at schedule release.

Be there in 2022 for all of the best matchups as the Rams seek to repeat as NFC West champions.

HOME
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys
Las Vegas Raiders
Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills

AWAY
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Looks like no game for me in 2022.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It doesn't though. You can't sharpen a sword by hitting it with another sword, you'll only damage both blades... ;)
I won't debate you because I can tell you a knife sharpening expert.

But the next time you want to sharpen your knife I would recommend rubbing the blades against each and not hitting one blade on another.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I won't debate you because I can tell you a knife sharpening expert.

But the next time you want to sharpen your knife I would recommend rubbing the blades against each and not hitting one blade on another.
I understand the parable and what it's supposed to mean. I was just pointing out that this particular saying is actually incorrect at face value and only because I find things like that interesting.

Thanks for the advice about not hitting the blades on one another.

Rubbing two like pieces of metal together will only result in the production of heat via friction. To sharpen a raw metal, it must encounter another substance that is “harder” and applied at the correct angle to shape and thus sharpen the metal.

As it pertains to football - in a division as tough as ours, grinding out games against the 49ers right now doesn't necessarily make us stronger. These extra violent and extra physical games might help us prepare for softer teams, but they also seem to do plenty of damage to our team.. not just in terms of w/l but maybe in extra injuries also.. just going up against them doesn't necessarily make us better. Like Coach Vermeil would say, the only thing losing teaches you is how to lose.

I'm aware you understand all of these ideas. I certainly wasn't trying to be a dick.... carry on sharpening your steel.

dang

Legend
I don’t know. Literally 10 home games (including LAC) and 0 east coast games. Sounds favorable as far as location.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Tough or not, we effectively have 10 home games - 9 official home games, and a "road" game against the Chargers. So 10 at home and 7 on the road.

Game against the Raiders will have WAY more of their fans in the stadium. You think the last game was bad against the 69ers? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
I do like the "road" game against the squatters though, it will be more of our guys than theirs in the stands.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Game against the Raiders will have WAY more of their fans in the stadium. You think the last game was bad against the 69ers? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
I do like the "road" game against the squatters though, it will be more of our guys than theirs in the stands.
Cowboys and Raiders and 9ers games will all be embarrassments.