RAMS 2017 SCHEDULE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure he was tired of making calls by then but that guy reading us the schedule was kind of a douche.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
RAMS 2017 SCHEDULE (Day, Network | PT time)
Preseason Week 1: vs. Dallas Cowboys
Preseason Week 2: at Oakland Raiders
Preseason Week 3: vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Preseason Week 4: at Green Bay Packers

Week 1: vs. Indianapolis Colts (Sunday, CBS) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 2: vs. Washington Redskins (Sunday, FOX) | 1:25 p.m.
Week 3: at San Francisco 49ers (Thursday, NFL Network/Amazon Prime) | 5:25 p.m.
Week 4: at Dallas Cowboys (Sunday, FOX) | 10 a.m.
Week 5: vs. Seattle Seahawks (Sunday, CBS) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 6: at Jacksonville Jaguars (Sunday, FOX) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 7: vs. Arizona Cardinals (Sunday, FOX) | 10 a.m. London
Week 8: Bye
Week 9: at New York Giants (Sunday, FOX) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 10: vs. Houston Texans (Sunday, CBS) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 11: at Minnesota Vikings (Sunday, FOX) | 10 a.m.
Week 12: vs. New Orleans Saints (Sunday, FOX) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 13: at Arizona Cardinals (Sunday, FOX) | 1:25 p.m.
Week 14: vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Sunday, FOX) | 1:25 p.m.
Week 15: at Seattle Seahawks (Sunday, FOX) | 1:05 p.m.
Week 16: at Tennessee Titans (Sunday, FOX) | 10 a.m.
Week 17: vs. San Francisco 49ers (Sunday, FOX) | 1:25 p.m.
Who did you pay off to get this so quickly!!(y)(y):D

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Agree with the Great poster above that we have a real chance to get off to a shock the World type season as the earlier half LOOKS like the easier half. After the Bye we will need to plan to make changes and shifts so teams won't start locking in on a young Jared Goff's tells in his young career. The second half for Wentz last season was much harder once he lost his ORT and teams caught on to his limited game. As they should.

I'm actually thinking of this season as Jared Goff's true rookie season with a real NFL offense and hope the draft helps with another weapon or two. I can see us with a winning record going into the London game. Goff its time to show everybody why WE did what we did. A healthy season and we are a scary team by this time next season. GO RAMS!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's gonna be a new twist.

That's gotta hurt attendance for both teams I would think..Big difference is that the 'Bolts only have to fill, what was it, like 35K ??? The big question will be what the Rams can put in the seats...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
While I'm not happy about being snubbed on Monday Night.

I like the fact that we'll be playing on a very regular schedule for the most part. All Sundays except for that 1 Thursday Night game.

Understandable though, to me...Look at it as an outsider (not a Rams fan)...In that case it's like how many folks want to watch the Browns on Monday night ??? That's who the Rams are to a big slice of NFL fans...

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Death, taxes, and at Seattle late in the season.

On a side note, I like how 3 of our first 5 are at home. The week 8 bye is pretty nice and so is the 49ers at LA game on New Years Eve. There really isn't a stretch of games that looks intimidating. Even the at Dallas/Seattle combo and the four week road stretch from week 6 to week 9 isn't that terrible. For the first time in a while, we have a decent schedule!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The part that will really be bad is week 6 7 and 9. Week 6 @Jacksonville, week 7 vs Arizona in London, bye week 8 and week 9 @New York Giants. That's a whole month we could be away from home. I could easily see them stay in Jacksonville for a couple days then fly to London for that game. Come home for our week off and then off to New York. A lot of travel.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Got a room booked to see the Houston game with my dad. The last Rams game he saw in L.A. was at the Coliseum in the 60's. We've gone to games in Seatlle, but it's a horrible place to watch a Rams game.

TexasRam

Legend
I'll be at the away Cowboys game.
Hollar back if you want to stop by at our tailgate before the Rams Send shockwaves through the NFL.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I really have to say that I'm LOVING THIS SCHEDULE on so many intriguing levels of interest..

I have no clue if the Rams will win 5, 7, 9 or shock us with 10 wins but this schedule and the coming year is more exciting to me in such a long time that............................................
I'm still smiling since the schedule was released. :pillowfight:

600x200-blue-white-logo-1.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Myles Simmons reported the Rams requested to play on East Coast prior to game in London to ease travel burden. Play in Jacksonville Week 6, then off to London for Week 7 Game vs. Arizona. Makes a ton of sense.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-hosting-simultaneous-nfl-games-three-times/

Los Angeles hosting simultaneous NFL games three times
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on April 20, 2017

459478228.jpg
Getty Images

Three times this year the Los Angeles metropolitan area will host two separate NFL games at the same time.

On September 17, the Los Angeles Rams will host the Washington Redskins at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum in a 1:25 p.m. PT kickoff while the Chargers are hosting the Miami Dolphins in a 1:05 p.m. PT kickoff at the StubHub Center.

On December 10, the Rams host the Philadelphia Eagles in a 1:25 p.m. PT kickoff while the Chargers play at 1:05 against the Redskins. Both teams finish the regular season at home in Week 17 on December 31 as well. The Rams host the San Francisco 49ers with the Chargers playing the Oakland Raiders. Both games kickoff at 1:25 p.m.

It’s a unique situation for the NFL to manage until the opening of the new stadium in Inglewood in 2019. The Coliseum and StubHub Center are 12 miles apart. The distance between the two stadiums should help alleviate some traffic overlap issues with the games.

While the Jets and Giants share the New York market, they play in the same stadium. The only time the Jets and Giants can play simultaneously in New York is when they are playing each other once every four years (preseason excluded). The Los Angeles reality of the next two season creates these unique scenarios where the Rams and Chargers are home the same weekend.

Outside of those three weeks when the teams play at the same time, the Rams and Chargers aren’t playing in Los Angeles the same week the rest of the year.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Has anyone looked to see if the USC Trojans and the UCLA Bruins play on any of those weekends the Chargers and Rams play at home?

Just looked. USC Trojans play the Texas Longhorns (a sure sellout) Sat. Sept 16. The next day the Rams play the Washington Redskins (new HC McVay's former team, and a sure sellout). At the same time the Chargers will be playing 15 miles south at the StubHub Center.(the UCLA Briuns will be out of town, at Mamphis)

That's a lot of football tickets for one weekend for one city! Trojans vs Longhorns will attendance will top 95,000. Rams vs Skins will be around 90,000. Chargers will get about 30,000.

Rams should be concerned about the field being ready after a college game less than 24 hours before.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Best looking schedule i've seen in years. Could be that 4 win thing...

-Early home games
-Front half is manageable
-Nice bye week
-Not too many road games vs juggernaut opponents

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the fact that the Hag's and the Card's Finish the Season against each other this year!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's gotta hurt attendance for both teams I would think..Big difference is that the 'Bolts only have to fill, what was it, like 35K ??? The big question will be what the Rams can put in the seats...

If they build wins they will come.