Rams 2017 Opponents Finalized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Every year until stadium built... It was part of deal
I'm not talking about playing in London.
My complaint is playing a AZ in London. An important division game that gives up a home field advantage.
We have 5 other home games that aren't division games that we could have played in London.
AZ, SF and Seattle home games should all be in LA.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Even with a new coach and new players I think best case scenario is 9 wins and the most likely scenario is 6/7 wins. The talent just isn't there and it will be hard to retain key pieces and fill holes.
We have plenty of cap space this year. The Raiders built the 2nd best Oline in the league through free agency. It's helped them considerably.
Let's give Gurley and Goff a little help, so teams can't lineup 7-9 men up front and tee off on us. Even more than that at times. It looked like teams were running redzone defenses on us and tell season.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I was hoping the Rams / Eagles was in Philly. ... oh well, don't have to spend $300 for tickets. At the least it will be one game on TV here.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Agree. But you know what typically happens. Teams that were supposed to be cake walks on the schedule turn out to be somewhat good and all of a sudden you've got a fight on your hands. I can see the Titans, Jags and Colts being tough games next year despite what happened this year. And who knows what to expect from the Texans. Don't they have the #1 ranked defense this year?

That was all in the past my man ! With these big changes coming up things have got to get better. I do not see how they can get much worse .

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Doesn't get any easier......

Posted 1 hour ago

Nate BainDigital Media Manager@natebain
2017 Regular Season

Home

Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints
*Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

*In London at Twickenham Stadium

Away

Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-2017-Opponents-Finalized/71827a8e-85ea-45e4-9bb6-6c119e4430d2
" I'm not going to predict anything until I at least see who our New HC is and what Our new Coaching Staff looks like!!"

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Looking at the sched and basing my thought process on this year (and several past), I really think .500 would be a really good year..That's without regard to changes in coaches and possibly GM...The personnel will be the same mediocre (or much less) guys and coaching is only going to do so much to turn it around the 1st year, IMO...I've put on the rose-colored glasses for the last time until I see some different result...

TexasRam

Legend
We have plenty of cap space this year. The Raiders built the 2nd best Oline in the league through free agency. It's helped them considerably.
Let's give Gurley and Goff a little help, so teams can't lineup 7-9 men up front and tee off on us. Even more than that at times. It looked like teams were running redzone defenses on us and tell season.

It can happen. Remember when the Rams were 4-12 and then brought in Timmerman and Tom Nutten and got a healthy Gruttadauria back. Brought in Mike Martz, a pro bowl skill player, a grocery store guy to play QB and drafted a pro bowler in Holt.

Then won the super bowl.

Yes in 1 year with the right coaches, free agent moves and draft a team can do it.

Let's see if Rams can go hard in free agency for the right peices.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Ah hah, I was going to say that I don't remember us trading that pick away, but yours was better.