RAMS 2016 Roster Battles OFFENSIVE LINE.. take a look

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

When Rodger Saffold is fully healthy he should be able to win any of the four Ram OL positions exception of center. I am not so sure he couldn't win that center post too if ordered now to prepare to start there week one. Rodger is by far the smartest & technically sound OL this team has by a large margin. The very sad fact is Rodger is super injury prone & can not remain healthy as a full-time starter thus his play performance suffers greatly when on the field.

If I had my way, Rodger would be fully involved in a tag team the LEFT OT post along with Greg Robinson to ensure that the blind side of our most valuable investment rookie QB Goff is fully taken care of with protection. Both working that post over would make Goff's Sundays so much safer. Let the veteran Garrett Reynolds & Jamon Brown do the same thing on the Left blind side OG post too. Center right side of Barnes/Wichmann & Havenstein are not a concern issue . It would be a good way to utilize that $5 million soundly IMO. Using your most experienced veteran OL'er to protect your rookie QB is just plain smart.

Getting both Robinson & Brown on that left side that extra help would set both these young but still raw OL'ers ready for the 2017 season when both would handle them by themselves.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I hope Safford can stay healthy all 16 games because it would make our oline stronger. As a unit they need to greatly improve in the run game no matter who's playing.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I hope Safford can stay healthy all 16 games because it would make our oline stronger. As a unit they need to greatly improve in the run game no matter who's playing.

Okay, hotanez, I'm just gonna say it...

That avatar of yours is a distraction. It's constantly derailing my train of thought, man.

But OMG, it's such a sweet distraction. I'm definitely not complaining. Lol.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

I hear you, flv.

And I hope for the same thing.

One possible silver lining is that both his shoulders are now reportedly as good as new. Maybe even better after the surgeries.

He needs to prove it on the field and for 16 games, though.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Okay, hotanez, I'm just gonna say it...

That avatar of yours is a distraction. It's constantly derailing my train of thought, man.
hot

But OMG, it's such a sweet distraction. I'm definitely not complaining. Lol.

I clicked on a link for an article that was about women athletes that put Kim Kardashian''s ass to shame. That girl in the pick was also a stunt women I think. She's soooooo freaking hot

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
1118full-anais-zanotti.jpg