Rams 2012 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

steferfootball

Starter
According to the NFL trade value chart, we lost the deal by 50 points, or the 26th pick in the 4th round.

I hope so interference.

steferfootball

Starter
Re:

interference said:
Brockers?
Apparently our FO sees 8-10 day one starters at DT this year. We have 3 second rounders. I feel like that is a second round need.

I wonder who it is.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope this pick works out. You could feel the shock with this pick. I think there were 3 people clapping.

steferfootball

Starter
To be honest, I'm not excited about this pick. I wanted Decastro...that may be a reach based on positional value, but he is s top ten talent imo (excluding position).

Ahh whatever.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did we have a private workout with him? This coaching staff must have really been impressed regardless. We do need help on the run D, maybe this will stop the bleeding.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Lawl at this draft. After the first six picks, everything's been fucked up beyond all recognition. It's like every team is trying to go for the shock value instead of making a smart pick. Shea McClellin, Bruce Irvin, and Chandler Jones going as high as they did just prove that.

As for Brockers? I'm not impressed. I want him to succeed, I really do, but I feel that there were better options at that point (like DeCastro).

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I personally think its a great pick. He may not get a lot of sacks but he eats up a lot of space. With Quinn and Long coming off the edge Brockers can be able to focus on playing the run and our OLBs can hit the gaps without getting picked off by the guards. Very SMART and underrated (due to sack numbers).

bluecoconuts

Legend
Memento said:
Lawl at this draft. After the first six picks, everything's been fucked up beyond all recognition. It's like every team is trying to go for the shock value instead of making a smart pick. Shea McClellin, Bruce Irvin, and Chandler Jones going as high as they did just prove that.

As for Brockers? I'm not impressed. I want him to succeed, I really do, but I feel that there were better options at that point (like DeCastro).

I kind of feel the same thing, I really hope he turns out well, and I'm not going to sit and bitch too much. Personally I'd have taken DeCastro because I hate seeing Sam get beat up.

I hope they stand pat in the 2nd round. Get a WR, a RB, and an OL.