Rams 15th in NFL Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So, the Rams are apparently one of the most average teams in the NFL right now. Do you agree with that premise? I don't really know how I feel about this team right now, 15 feels a little high to me honestly.
Considering how most Pundant's feel about our Offence I see what you mean, But I like it!!
Our "D" is still well respected, and Our "O"(If you take-away the two picks last week) is getting better every week.
IF we can put together another 2 games set of Road Wins I expect the Rams to be considered a real Playoff contender!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
15 is very generous. Our offense is so putrid, we could easily be 0-5 right now. If I was making some rankings, I would probably have us at 20.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
15 is higher than I would put them. So I'll take it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
15th tells me they can beat half the teams in the league with their defense alone.
Can't argue with that. That's some straight up truth.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
For those that find 15 to be generous, which teams ranked below us would you consider superior, and why?

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I feel what you're saying. I want 16 to be low but I fears its a bit high.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We are going to end up 7-9 again, by some bullshit or another, so I'd rate us at 17 to 19.