Rampage Radio Podcast #2 with JRob and J

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here goes another bump of this thread for those that missed it! One more will happen tomorrow mid-morning. Get your fix in with this stuff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes on Julio Jones. Every WR1 that plays the Rams has a big day, and Julio is arguably the best receiver out there right now. If I'm Dan Quinn, I get him 15+ targets minimum in this one. And if I'm Wade Phillips - #1 I'm cool as fuck - but #2, I try to swarm Matty Ice early. Can NOT let those two get into a rhythm or we're screwed. Seriously.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes on Julio Jones. Every WR1 that plays the Rams has a big day, and Julio is arguably the best receiver out there right now. If I'm Dan Quinn, I get him 15+ targets minimum in this one. And if I'm Wade Phillips - #1 I'm cool as freak - but #2, I try to swarm Matty Ice early. Can NOT let those two get into a rhythm or we're screwed. Seriously.
I'm guessing this will mean we keep "Matty" in the Box and have Brockers and Donald keep pounding him up-the-middle!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald has to get up the middle and to Ryan in less than 3 seconds...Injured Center and replacement Guard should give him a huge advantage.

JRobinson

MiLB
Yes on Julio Jones. Every WR1 that plays the Rams has a big day, and Julio is arguably the best receiver out there right now. If I'm Dan Quinn, I get him 15+ targets minimum in this one. And if I'm Wade Phillips - #1 I'm cool as freak - but #2, I try to swarm Matty Ice early. Can NOT let those two get into a rhythm or we're screwed. Seriously.

As my brother mentioned, Julio can dominate a game and we are really gonna have to bring the heat to Matty Ice.

JRobinson

MiLB
Donald has to get up the middle and to Ryan in less than 3 seconds...Injured Center and replacement Guard should give him a huge advantage.

He’s actually quicker than 3 seconds in getting to the QB. It’s literally stupid

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Good listen, @JRobinson

Listened to you guys while doing a kitchen design for work. Didn't even feel like I was working. (y)

He tell your bro- Gurley has 5 fumbles, but they include that stretch over the goal line in the first Seattle game, as well as another fluke one like that out of bounds. He also has been at 5 for about nine weeks now.

*Also slap that bitch, because he said "St. Louis" when giving the prediction toward the end. :sneaky:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My brother does a good job

He sure does, as do you.*

*Notwithstanding the fact that you are blind as a bat!!! That ball was fair! Everyone in the park saw the chalk kick up on that liner down the left field line. Come on blue! :LOL:

JRobinson

MiLB
He sure does, as do you.*

*Notwithstanding the fact that you are blind as a bat!!! That ball was fair! Everyone in the park saw the chalk kick up on that liner down the left field line. Come on blue! :LOL:

So you obviously know what MiLB means. I don’t really broadcast that. Well done