Rampage Radio Looks ahead to Niners' Lets go!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great job always JRob.

I think the Rams are going to put together a solid performance this week on both sides of the ball. I think our secondary is going to come around.

It was worth the listen just to hear your brother fly through “Obo Okoronkwo” effortlessly. :sneaky:

...by the way, Go Dodgers!

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:yay:
Great job always JRob.

I think the Rams are going to put together a solid performance this week on both sides of the ball. I think our secondary is going to come around.

It was worth the listen just to hear your brother fly through “Obo Okoronkwo” effortlessly. :sneaky:

...by the way, Go Dodgers!

Thanks for listening first. Second, that was your boy JRob who flew through that name. My brother botches names all the time. So I, ..... appreciate your compliment. :yay::yess:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
:yay:

Thanks for listening first. Second, that was your boy JRob who flew through that name. My brother botches names all the time. So I, ..... appreciate your compliment. :yay::yess:

Oh man! Sorry. You did fly through that like a knife through butter.

Aside from calling a mean balls and strikes, you missed your calling.

You could do NFL play-by-play....wait...let me hear you pronounce “Jaguars”. :LOL:

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Double team Buckner and run right at him early on....body shot, body shot, body shot.

I honestly don’t think they will have to double team him. With the way the OLine is playing and the zone blocking scheme they run, Bunkner will have to show that he’s gonna be a problem early in order for the Rammers to game plan around his presence.

fearsomefour

Legend
I honestly don’t think they will have to double team him. With the way the OLine is playing and the zone blocking scheme they run, Bunkner will have to show that he’s gonna be a problem early in order for the Rammers to game plan around his presence.
May be right.
May depend if Saffold goes or not.
The idea of doubling him would be to pound on him to hopefully take away some of his pass rush later in the game.
Enjoyed the podcast too by the way.
Well done!!