RambleOn with D'Marco Farr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hearing the RambleOn podcast with Farr, it gives me the sense there is seperation between him and 101ESPN in St Louis. Randy Karraker is just a Rams hater now since the relocation drama ended, and Brad Thompson is the baeball guy that makes the threesome on the Fast Lane (their show) andhas said he is now a Colts fan....Farr was the Rams guy, although he has aquainted himself with other St Louis sports teams, he is instantly the most knowledgeable guy about this Rams team, in LA,,,,,I hope he finds a new radion home in LA.

This is a good listen:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/rams/story/1645240-ramble-on-with-d-marco-farr

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
btw..the news is that he probably will continue with color commentary during Rams radio broadcasts in LA

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That would be awesome if he makes the move over and continues calling games in the local market. I often found myself watching games online (after the fact) and dubbing over the National guys with Savard and Farr. They had a lot more energy; and were much more fun to listen to.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt. Farr has great energy, a great sense of humor, and he loves the Rams. I also like the rapport he has with Fish on the interviews, so gotta think the Rams at least offer him a gig.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
He is too good not to land on his feet in LA

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That would be awesome if he makes the move over and continues calling games in the local market. I often found myself watching games online (after the fact) and dubbing over the National guys with Savard and Farr. They had a lot more energy; and were much more fun to listen to.
Really only way to watch and listen to games. Also much more entertaining having a bit of a "homer" broadcast with these guys. I will say Farr doesn't cut much slack for the players when they do mess up.