RAM WITHDRAWALS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Could NOT be Happier about the Rams winning this Season’s Super Bowl but I am already thinking about the disappointment about no Rams Football this weekend!!!

It might be a LONG OFF-SEASON but what an ENJOYABLE/PROUD ONE!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Could NOT be Happier about the Rams winning this Season’s Super Bowl but I am already thinking about the disappointment about no Rams Football this weekend!!!

You and me both!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

I enjoy the NFL off-season ...

Contract restructures, extensions and releases to manage the salary cap ... Free Agency ... April Draft.

Rosters are broken-down and then re-built. Find it extremely interesting and entertaining.

It all starts just four weeks from today ... March 16th ... start of the 2022 League Year and Free Agency.

Until then, new head coaches will fill-out their staffs; and the Rams will need to hire assistant coaches.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
If you get NFL Network, watched the Super Bowl Mic’d Up show.

Will be on several times this week. Caught end of it tonight…

Burrow introduces himself to Von Miller - “Von….Von….I’m Joe”

McVay “this is gonna win the Super Bowl” when he calls the pass to Kupp for the winner.

Good shit