Ram Roster changes than Included OT Andrew Donnal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I just seem to have missed a bunch of stuff lately....Just saw that OT Andrew Donnal was released late 11/11/17 when RB Lance Dunbar was activated along with the activation of TE Johnny Mundt who also played last Sunday. I not overly surprised by Donnal's release.

Then today late Rams signed OL Jake Eldrenkamp again along with Jeremiah Poutasi to the Practice Squad. Poutasi was a Titan 3rd rd selection back in 2015. His career history thus far was with Tenn Titans his rookie season then went to Jax Jags for the 2016 & earlier this season 2017as a PS member but was waived & now Poutasi is a Ram PS member. He is a big guy over 6-5 330 pounds.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/jake-eldrenkamp?id=2558713

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jeremiah-poutasi?id=2552590

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good on them to re-sign Eldrenkamp. Poutasi is an interesting name as well.

I hope that we're able to keep Omarius Bryant and Sam Rogers on our practice squad. I feel that Bryant has a ton of potential as a run-stuffing nose tackle, and - as I mentioned in another thread - I think that Rogers could be a hell of a fullback, given time in the weight room.

Psycho_X

Legend
I liked the limited appearance of Dunbar. He looks like he's getting back to his old self and could be a huge wrinkle McVay could use opposite of Tavon Austin or in place of some times. Double jet sweep? Probably not, but Dunbar could be a very good Darren Sproles type player for us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thought that with Donnal being claimed by the Ravens that Eldrenkamp was a possible addition to the PS and glad they added another Offensive Lineman in Poutasi now it gives the Rams three with Aaron Neary too.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
With the addition of Poutosi and Eldecamp, Snead answers Kromers question, "where's the beef?"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really glad Big Jake is back! I know he was liked by the coaching staff, hopefully he's been working out and working on that leverage. I don't know much about Poutosi though.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That Poutasi guy is just the type of high potential guy that Kromer might be able to turn into a player.

I like Jake too.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That Poutasi guy is just the type of high potential guy that Kromer might be able to turn into a player.

I like Jake too.

I concur, Poutasi is big 6'5 330lbs and Eldrenkamp had his moments in preseason, but Blythe outplayed him and has been a nice surprise for the Rams this season. Claiming Blythe off waivers from the Colts no less another shrewd move by McSnead.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eldenkramp could be valuable as b/u C if Blythe is gonna see significant time at OG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I concur, Poutasi is big 6'5 330lbs and Eldrenkamp had his moments in preseason, but Blythe outplayed him and has been a nice surprise for the Rams this season. Claiming Blythe off waivers from the Colts no less another shrewd move by McSnead.
I just think it's perfect Timing, to add some OL depth to the Roster, going into the hardest part of our Season!!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I just think it's perfect Timing, to add some OL depth to the Roster, going into the hardest part of our Season!!

I concur Dave and losing Donnal to the Ravens also factored into the equation.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Off topic, but I much prefer using McSnead as a nickname than "Snisher".

Well, with the following free agent signings:
  1. Andrew Whitworth
  2. Robert Woods
  3. Kayvon Webster
  4. John Sullivan
  5. Connor Barwin
Along with the 2017 Draft Class it's a nickname we will grow to love.