Ram player at the mall?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wsaladen

Rookie
Why were the Rams still in town on Saturday Afternoon? I got a call from my younger brother around 3pm Saturday 9/21/13 stating he saw Cortland Finnegan at the Galleria Mall walking around. My brother stated that other people noticed and took pictures. I have a question. Shouldn't Cortland and the whole team been in Dallas already for a noon game? Why would him or the rest of the team still be in St. Louis the day before an early game? I beleive the rams were tired from a late flight! Where was the practice time and I wonder what time they actually left the Lou?

Psycho_X

Legend
Well according to the Rams tweets that are listed on this forum under the thread for it the Rams landed in Dallas around 2:15 on September 21st. So thinking your friend is confused unless Cortland got to go seperately which is something that very rarely happens. /shrug

wsaladen

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Finnegan must have left later than the rest. My brother knows who Cortland Finnegan is,he is one of his favorite players and plus he said he talked to him and asked Cortland "Why does he not have security"? In which he replied " I don't need all of that, according to my brother. He was so happy when he came home, stating "I met Cortland today at the Galleria". So, yes Finnegan left later. Now on to the 49ers. Ya'll suck!!!!! LOL!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
wsaladen said:
Why were the Rams still in town on Saturday Afternoon? I got a call from my younger brother around 3pm Saturday 9/21/13 stating he saw Cortland Finnegan at the Galleria Mall walking around. My brother stated that other people noticed and took pictures. I have a question. Shouldn't Cortland and the whole team been in Dallas already for a noon game? Why would him or the rest of the team still be in St. Louis the day before an early game? I beleive the rams were tired from a late flight! Where was the practice time and I wonder what time they actually left the Lou?

That's how far they want him playing off the LOS. He was in full uniform, yes?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
RamzFanz said:
wsaladen said:

That's how far they want him playing off the LOS. He was in full uniform, yes?

Lmao

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2