Ram Personnel Moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Pettis is back on the 53 man. To make room they put Rok on IR.

Pointer was signed to the PS. WR Harvey released.

Salas released from the Pats. Murphy released from the Saints

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Damn, that stinks for Rok, but im so glad we were able to get Ojinnaka back.

Nice to see Pointer back.

What happened to Salas? Is he just one of those guys that we over-hyped too much?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep, probably. I feel that when Amendola went down we all wanted Salas to step up and be that guy. He showed flashes and we all remember those rather than mistakes of his (such as the Monday Night game against NY).. He went down and most people started to imagine all the stuff we wanted him to do.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Yep, probably. I feel that when Amendola went down we all wanted Salas to step up and be that guy. He showed flashes and we all remember those rather than mistakes of his (such as the Monday Night game against NY).. He went down and most people started to imagine all the stuff we wanted him to do.

I wonder if the injury changed him. Coming into camp he was up towards the top of the depth chart. Im sure a lot of the thought behind came from evaluation of his play last year. Once camp started, and guys started pushing themselves, he just kinda fell by the wayside. McD even thought highly enough of him to push the FO into pursuing a trade for him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well reports said he came into camp bigger and slower, I don't think that helped. Maybe he was trying to bulk up, or maybe he just didn't train smart enough, I don't know.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
And how many had Salas as a starter this year?
I don't think he fully recovered from the broken leg.