Ram Fans thoughts on Manziel at #2 or #13? You think we will?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Are we going to Draft Manziel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
About half the articles today on Football talk are us taking Manziel or us taking a QB. So simple question, Do you we take Johnny Football? And if so where do you think at? Voice your Opinion Ram Nation!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
No freaking way. If we draft him at either of those spots I will shave my head and post it in homage to Johnny Football!

iced

napoleon dynamite has a better chance at nailing the prom queen tha we do drafting manziel

rdw

Pro Bowler
Manziel with the number 2 pick and Bridgewater with number 13. :ROFLMAO:

Memphis Ram

Legend
No at #2. Depends upon who is on the board at #13 and what they did earlier in the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The only way we draft a QB in the 1st is with a trade of Bradford.

And, really... Does anyone think the Rams would do that? I mean, let's hitch our wagon to a rookie in 2014?

I'm not buying it.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
My hats off to Snead and Fisher. They actually got people believing this hogwash.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Here's the deal for me.

If the Rams select Robinson or Matthews with the first selection and guys like Donald, Evans, Dennard & perhaps Mosely are off the board by the #13 selection, I'm hard pressed to come up with another player I like more than Manziel.

I'd surely take him over Clinton-Dix.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's the deal for me.

If the Rams select Robinson or Matthews with the first selection and guys like Donald, Evans, Dennard & perhaps Mosely are off the board by the #13 selection, I'm hard pressed to come up with another player I like more than Manziel.

I think that's a scenario you take a trade down.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
My take is this.....

The most likely scenerio is that this is all smoke and the Rams still believe in and are fully committed to Bradford.

But -

If the Rams have decided that Manziel is an upgrade, then I think he is absolutely in play at #2. Do I think they have him rated higher than G Rob? No - but he plays QB and that is a trump card. Saying that you will wait until 13 is a half measure - either we are in the market for a QB or we aren't. Manziel is highly likely to go in the top 5. Houston, Us, Jax, Clev, and Oak (not to mention Minnesota, TB, Ten,) - he isn't going to be there at 13. If you want him, you gotta take him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The only way we draft a QB in the 1st is with a trade of Bradford.

And, really... Does anyone think the Rams would do that? I mean, let's hitch our wagon to a rookie in 2014?

I'm not buying it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Easier said than done as it takes two teams to tango. What if they can't trade down?

Then, I pray the drop off on my board isn't as big at another position.

I just can't see taking a QB this high unless I was prepared to move Sam. If I was, then I take JM.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Here's the deal for me.

Throw in Pryor, Ebron, Gilbert, Bortles, Barr, Shazier...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I do not think the Rams think Manziel is an upgrade over Bradford. I think they have been unable to get enough interest in a trade down scenario and they are doing their best to stir things up, and it seems like a pretty good job at least in the media and with some fans. :stop:

ausmurp

Starter
I do not think the Rams think Manziel is an upgrade over Bradford. I think they have been unable to get enough interest in a trade down scenario and they are doing their best to stir things up, and it seems like a pretty good job at least in the media and with some fans.

Agreed. Rams are doing a great job of stirring it up. Hopefully a team panics and offers trade down. Genius Snead.