Ram D better than we thought

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I saw an article on espn, written by Lindsay Thiry about AD. The first sentence was something like, the Rams defense hasn’t given up a td in 2 victories this year. I’m thinking I didn’t see the first game but the highlights I saw looked like McCaffrey had a heck of a day. And it’s not like Carolina barely avoided a shutout, they scored 20 something points. Not sure where she was going with that, maybe she got the Rams confused with the Pats.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No, we haven't allowed a passing TD. Carolina had two rushing TDs, iirc.

Our pass defense's chemistry right now is the only thing that really would give me pause in making a move now. That said, I trust Snead and Demoff if they do or don't.

Then again, when it comes to Ramsey at least, they simply may not be willing to pay the exorbitant price...

TexasRam

Legend
I like where our defense is right now.

There is very little room in the middle of the field with NRC, Rapp, Weddle, JJ and Littleton all flying around. Some of the most instinctual players in the game.

Crazy-Legs

UDFA
Name
Crazy-Legs
I think the combo of Rapp and Hager vs. Barron is a huge upgrade, the continued improvement in Littleton's game and solid play from Peters is making the biggest difference. I think Peters has only given up 3 completions so far this season (contract year DOH!), Rapp is shutting down TE's and Hager is stuffing the run...

Looking good so far...

fearsomefour

Legend
The run D was excellent against New Orleans.
Held the Saints to sub 60 yards I believe.
Rapp is going to be a fantastic player.
Sunday, when he was in, he was always around the ball.
The trust level has to be growing with Rapp.
Joseph-Day had a good game as well.
The Rams looks solid overall this year.
I am hoping the run D can remain solid.
Donald, Brockers, Fowler, Matthews, Littleton, Talib, Peters, Johnson, Weddle, Rapp....there is enough talent for this D to be a top shelf defense.
They need to be solid.
Solid against the run and not give up big plays over the top and the Rams will win a lot of games.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Weddle and Matthews are paying off big so far. Still want to see Obo in the rotation at OLB.
The 3 Safety package with Rapp is a huge upgrade over Christian.