Ram Attack - Cardinals Scary?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My main concern is getting pressure on Palmer. Failure to do that will give us Fitz. :sly: :what: If we get early pressure on Palmer, our DBs can cover. Look for JJ to have at least one pick. Put Palmer in the fetal position early and I think we win.

Pre-snap penalties is another concern of mine. I sure hope we can clean those up. That is a big time drive killer that we can ill afford.

To a somewhat lesser extent, I am concerned about our run blocking. It was nearly non-existent in the preseason. Let's hope it was mostly due to lack of scheming.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
[RamFan503 with valid concerns:
My main concern is getting pressure on Palmer. Failure to do that will give us Fitz. :sly: :what: If we get early pressure on Palmer, our DBs can cover. Look for JJ to have at least one pick. Put Palmer in the fetal position early and I think we win.

Pre-snap penalties is another concern of mine. I sure hope we can clean those up. That is a big time drive killer that we can ill afford.

To a somewhat lesser extent, I am concerned about our run blocking. It was nearly non-existent in the preseason. Let's hope it was mostly due to lack of scheming.

I agree with most of that but I'm hoping the INT will come from Tree.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: Ram Attack - Cardinals Scarry

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
I'll get us goin! So my biggest concern in this game doesn't come from the Cardinals, rather it comes in house. How consistent will the Rams be through 4 quarters? We saw a drop of in production for a bit in the Bronco's game from the starters...consistency my friends...that's the key.

FWIW CK (BTW is that for like Louis CK?) everyone drops off a bit ib Denver in pre season ,ya get sorta gassed at that altitude ,I wouldn't worry about that too much.
My concern is if they can protect Palmer it'll be a bit of a track meet .

But scarry? nah I think at home we bury them.
The whole league is gonna sit up and take notice and Pead is gonna miss the party, he's gotta be kickin himself .

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
All right you bastages and lurkers, do the Turdinals concern or "scare" you in any way? Lets get to debating, keep it lively...and all you lurkers join up and let your voices be heard all over Rams Nation!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meRJhCbWUw8[/youtube]

If I may, the music was too loud and distracting.

...and more cowbell.

...and dancing cheerleaders.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
[RamFan503 with valid concerns:

I agree with most of that but I'm hoping the INT will come from Tree.

Did I ONCE say that would be the ONLY INT? :7up: JL is going to have one on a deep drop as well. Yes. THREE INTs. Mark it down.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
All right you bastages and lurkers, do the Turdinals concern or "scare" you in any way? Lets get to debating, keep it lively...and all you lurkers join up and let your voices be heard all over Rams Nation!!

...and more cowbell.

Yeah I was going to say, I love the videos, but I'd prefer if the music cut out totally while you talked and then fades back in at the end. That way we can hear easier.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

...and more cowbell.

Yeah I was going to say, I love the videos, but I'd prefer if the music cut out totally while you talked and then fades back in at the end. That way we can hear easier.

I agree. Great energy and love the work. The music was a bit distracting while you were speaking. Keep it up. What a great add to the site.

RamzFanz

Damnit
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

...and more cowbell.

I agree. Great energy and love the work. The music was a bit distracting while you were speaking. Keep it up. What a great add to the site.

ramfidelis

UDFA
You guys are kidding right? The Cards defense at the beginning of last year is not the same defense for the Cards this year. Why? Horton is gone. They have a new coordinator and he's installing a new defensive system, and a 4-3 with it.

Their oline suks, and they just lost Jonathan Cooper for the year. Think maybe they will have their hands full keeping the Rams off of Palmer's back? He's going to have to get the ball out quickly... and he is not mobile.

They have a new head coach. So, why is is that everyone seems to think they are going to pick up with where they left off in game 4 of last year? Why are people giving them the nod to show improvement over what the Rams have done in the off season?

Don't get me wrong. Every team can be dangerous. But we have NO reason to be afraid of the red birds. We play our game and we'll kick their butts.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
ramfidelis said:
You guys are kidding right? The Cards defense at the beginning of last year is not the same defense for the Cards this year. Why? Horton is gone. They have a new coordinator and he's installing a new defensive system, and a 4-3 with it.

Their oline suks, and they just lost Jonathan Cooper for the year. Think maybe they will have their hands full keeping the Rams off of Palmer's back? He's going to have to get the ball out quickly... and he is not mobile.

They have a new head coach. So, why is is that everyone seems to think they are going to pick up with where they left off in game 4 of last year? Why are people giving them the nod to show improvement over what the Rams have done in the off season?

Don't get me wrong. Every team can be dangerous. But we have NO reason to be afraid of the red birds. We play our game and we'll kick their butts.

Detroit Lions fans thought the same thing last year. Bruce is a good coach and he will have them ready to play. I still think will win but in a close one

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
An interesting article on Bowles ...

It basically states the he intends to run a 3-4 base to fit the players. It also highlights his emphasis on creating turnovers. The cool thing is we'll get to see first hand what they run.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Todd-Bowles-Puts-His-Imprint-On-Defense/cf569458-9be1-4352-acb3-ef68d06993d5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-eve ... 68d06993d5</a>