Raiders to Vegas? Vote coming on Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Long term franchise value justifies the fee, if the equation is about money.

Yeah I get that...but ....650 Million!!!!

Assuming the team value is 3B (a commonly quoted value of the Rams once the stadium is built) then relocation fee is an amount equal to about 22% of the entire franchise value. One could argue that the value when leaving St Louis (1.5B) would be more applicable when figuring the actual value of the team at the time of the move.

Doesnt seem so smart to me, unless real dollars and not Forbes dollars start to trickle in as annual earnings in staggering amounts. And I suppose since I dont know annual earning (EBIDTA) potential, thats why I stuggle with that amount of money. Either way, seems waaaay excessive to me.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Yeah I get that...but ....650 Million!!!!

Assuming the team value is 3B (a commonly quoted value of the Rams once the stadium is built) then relocation fee is an amount equal to about 22% of the entire franchise value. One could argue that the value when leaving St Louis (1.5B) would be more applicable when figuring the actual value of the team at the time of the move.

Doesnt seem so smart to me, unless real dollars and not Forbes dollars start to trickle in as annual earnings in staggering amounts. And I suppose since I dont know annual earning (EBIDTA) potential, thats why I stuggle with that amount of money. Either way, seems waaaay excessive to me.
I think It's safe to say that Stan Kroenke knows a thing or two about business and crunching numbers and what his net value will be.

He's going to make a killing in LA.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think It's safe to say that Stan Kroenke knows a thing or two about business and crunching numbers and what his net value will be.

He's going to make a killing in LA.

Not to mention a Lagacy !! Stan is making a State of a Art facility .

I've said it for a long time now. I'll say St. Louis put up a Heck of a fight ?? They almost ruined Stan's party of moving.

The Olympic will come to LA & the new stadium is the closing deal. LA is the perfect place for World games. Any Ram SC fans know the classic coliseum. There is a lot of long history. Then look at San Diego playing in LA . The forum still has some great history. The Pond or Long Beach areana ?? All the Ports as well.
F The Raiders , but Oakland fans have always been a welcome place for them. Al Davis had Hollywood Park signed off & F- LA . As a long time Rams fan I actually love the future.

Vegas would be a good place for a NFL team. Would suck for Oakland because the team is finally run right. Oakland could build a really excellent stadium .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem with Oakland's latest proposal has nothing to do with viability or whether the Raiders can or shouldn't move at all. It has 100% to do with Fortress Financing. The NFL has said many times it will not work with them in any way shape or form.

…..

Legend
Raiders to Las Vegas just feels immenent. And rightfully so. No other team would fit like the Raiders anyway.