Raffle System Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In fact, while this isn't an option now because you started the raffle, but in the future, you should do $X.XX donators only. not NEW donations, surprise rewards for past donations. $5 or whatever for each ticket. Gift to you, gift to them. They pay shipping. Not being an ass but you need cheese to run the site.

As a small donor, I would have appreciated the recognition, and others might think of donating not knowing what may come up.

Not sure what it is you are asking.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So I can enter like 85+ times? :cool:
Well, since you can only enter every 4 hours (6 times a day), and the raffle lasts one week, that would be 42 times, for those of us with the ROD dollars available. Actually that would be less than that, unless you plan to post in your sleep.

PhxRam

Well, since you can only enter every 4 hours (6 times a day), and the raffle lasts one week, that would be 42 times, for those of us with the ROD dollars available. Actually that would be less than that, unless you plan to post in your sleep.

I can see him being stubborn enough to set his alarm.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You trying to oppress me Tim? I can post in my sleep if I want.:mad::D

RamzFanz

Damnit
Meh. It's a fun prize - so have fun with it. It was a gift - pass it on as a gift. Good on yuh Bob.

Yes, a gift to donors, or split them up. 7 to everyone, 7 to donors only Unless fundraising isn't an issue. Assets are assets and costs are costs. I agree that it's fun and appreciate the everyone decision. But as a fund raising recognition, it has value too.

PhxRam

Yes, a gift to donors, or split them up. 7 to everyone, 7 to donors only Unless fundraising isn't an issue. Assets are assets and costs are costs. I agree that it's fun and appreciate the everyone decision. But as a fund raising recognition, it has value too.

Some clarification.

When you look for recognition because you are a donor, you are no longer a donor. You have become a lobbyist.

PhxRam

Is it open to us internationals? (just thinking about delivery costs).

I just looked at the costs of international deliveries.. We may have to split those. A few wouldnt be so bad but knowing my luck all the winners will be overseas.. Lol.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dammit PHX take my hat of that dusty ass counter! I take care of my hats!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
In fact, while this isn't an option now because you started the raffle, but in the future, you should do $X.XX donators only. not NEW donations, surprise rewards for past donations. $5 or whatever for each ticket. Gift to you, gift to them. They pay shipping. Not being an ass but you need cheese to run the site.

As a small donor, I would have appreciated the recognition, and others might think of donating not knowing what may come up.
In addition to leaving a little bit of a bad taste in the mouth of non-donators, I could easily see that idea becoming legally problematic.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's fair that the winner pay shipping cost, unless whoever is running the raffle can afford those cost.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I would gladly pay shipping if I won.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shipping? What about handling and agent fees? Sheesh. Ain't nuthin' free anymore? :D

I'm cool with any way you want to handle this thing Phx. BTW... I do have a USPS account and the ability to email you a label. Just sayin' ;):ROFLMAO: