Raffle System Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I still need to pretty up how it looks, but for now it is functional.

How I set it up is ONLY posters with at least 100 posts can enter the raffle.
You may enter every 4 hours for a maximum of 6 entries per day.
Each entry costs 2500.00 ROD dollars.
Raffle details are on the raffle page (starting/ending date/ rules/etc)

The more you visit, the more you can buy tickets. The more you post, the more tickets you can buy.

Ingenious right? :D

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also.. At the end of the raffle the system will automatically select the winner and post a thread announcing the raffle winner.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Oh man, I just noticed that. This is obviously rigged for the elite, but I'm the Charlie Bucket of ROD! One is all I need ;)

PhxRam

Oh man, I just noticed that. This is obviously rigged for the elite, but I'm the Charlie Bucket of ROD! One is all I need ;)

I got quite a few to give away so you should be able to build your bank account by then.

PhxRam

Is it open to us internationals? (just thinking about delivery costs).

I have seen a few guys mention costs.. How much does it typically cost to send something internationally? I really have no idea.

I've never sent anything (or purchased anything) internationally so no idea either, I'll look into it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I ship international. You should make that a caveat of the win, they pay shipping or take the honor but throw it back into the raffle. In fact, I would do that for everyone. You're paying $5 domestic per for sure.

International can get crazy. I use eBay global and the buyer pays because I found it's too crazy to predict.

RamzFanz

Damnit
In fact, while this isn't an option now because you started the raffle, but in the future, you should do $X.XX donators only. not NEW donations, surprise rewards for past donations. $5 or whatever for each ticket. Gift to you, gift to them. They pay shipping. Not being an ass but you need cheese to run the site.

As a small donor, I would have appreciated the recognition, and others might think of donating not knowing what may come up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In fact, while this isn't an option now because you started the raffle, but in the future, you should do $X.XX donators only. not NEW donations, surprise rewards for past donations. $5 or whatever for each ticket. Gift to you, gift to them. They pay shipping. Not being an ass but you need cheese to run the site.

As a small donor, I would have appreciated the recognition, and others might think of donating not knowing what may come up.
Meh. It's a fun prize - so have fun with it. It was a gift - pass it on as a gift. Good on yuh Bob.