Rabid Rams mock draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I wasnt gonna,do this but figure what the hell so here we go

1st round:
16. Johnathan Cyprian, S, Florida int
22. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennesse

I dont think he falls past greenbay or Texans. And I belive he is better then Patterson. "less of a project"

2nd round:
46. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama

Fisher was hot on Richardson last year and with Jackson gone if lacy is still available here I can see him grabbing lacy happily.

3rd round:
78. D.J. Swearinger, SS, South Carolina

4th round:
114. Baccari Rambo, S, Georgia

5th round:
150. Kyle Long, G, Oregon

6th round:
185. Hugh Thornton, G, Illinois

7th round:
222. Mario Benavides, C, Louisville

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If this happens I will have an erection for days.

But;

I like Patterson over Hunter, big time.

I don't see Lacy making it to our 2nd rounder (but I've seen mocks where he does).

You've also got Swearinger, Rambo, and Long going later than they probably will, IMO.

I'm a big Cyprien fan.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You'd be put in jail for stealing :mrgreen:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the draft...but our 4th and 5th round picks seem a little optimistic.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wait, why are we drafting three safeties? I don't see any way that Swearinger, Rambo, and especially Long fall to the rounds they're in; Long might not even get to our second round pick, while Swearinger and Rambo will go in rounds two and three respectively. Two guards and a center seem like luxuries, especially when there's not a second wide receiver and not even one linebacker (which we desperately need) in this class.

I love a lot of these players, but I've got to be honest: I'm not a fan of this draft.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
Wait, why are we drafting three safeties? I don't see any way that Swearinger, Rambo, and especially Long fall to the rounds they're in; Long might not even get to our second round pick, while Swearinger and Rambo will go in rounds two and three respectively. Two guards and a center seem like luxuries, especially when there's not a second wide receiver and not even one linebacker (which we desperately need) in this class.

I love a lot of these players, but I've got to be honest: I'm not a fan of this draft.

2 guards and a center luxury? Last I checked without a strong oline we hurt. And with the health of our line depth is key how is that luxury.

Yes I was optimistic in the draft I did Its my first one ever I apologize. Guess this is why I watch games and the front office,drafts lmao

Lesson

Oh, really?
I am a big Cyprien fan and wouldn't have a problem if the Rams took him at 16, but in this scenario do you envision him being on the board with either Vacarro or Elam gone or both gone?