Quotes from Fisher conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oh yeah, he will. I just can't believe they can't come up with a way for him to break one or two every game. It's sure not up the middle.

@Ramrasta and I are convinced that they are calling the up the gut call continuously so that they can set up a trick play or something off of that play in a future game.

Speeps

Starter
I'll preface this by saying I like Fisher, but is he delusional?

The fact that both players who had an ACL tear, reinjured themselves in an identical time frame may be a coincidence, but there's something there.
The running back by committee isn't working.
Rodger Saffold, injures the same shoulder that Oakland said was an issue, Fisher said nothing is wrong with it, is that a coincidence as well?

I can't deal with this. He's either lying to us, his team, himself, or all three. The wheels are falling off the wagon, and it sounds like Fisher isn't looking at issues with a critical eye. It's one thing to be laid back and positive, and it's another to be delusional. He's walking a fine line here.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@Ramrasta and I are convinced that they are calling the up the gut call continuously so that they can set up a trick play or something off of that play in a future game.
I posted something about this the other day. My thoughts exactly.

Speeps

Starter
I'm listening to the Jeff Fisher show and my god. I'm so disappointed. His plan for running backs were:
1 series - 1 RB
next two series - another RB
the fourth series - another RB
and then after that see what happens. ITS NOT WORKING!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
hearing lots of complaints about play calling but never for the head of a particular Offensive Coordinator

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Mason has a whopping 1 YPC more than everyone else. Was that really worth the "?!"?
Mason 5.1, Tavon/Watts 4.3, Cunningham 4.1, Stacy 3.9. 5.1 is pretty darn good.
This running back by committee does not work. Mason and Stacy need to be the two primary backs. They compliment each other and are the best backs. Mason is very quick to the hole and Stacy can move the pile,block, and get tough yards. The other backs need to be the 3rd and 4th backs. Put both of them back there and let the defense figure it out every once in a while. Tavon should not be a RB. He will eventually get hurt, bad.
Right now each back is looking over his shoulder wondering who is going to be riding the pine that week. Mason has already shown he is a darn good RB and needs the reps. To not play him a lot is not helping this team.

Last edited:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Fisher "there's something going on if we knew what the answer is we'd fix it" Are you kidding me? First how about replacing Shottenheimer. That's a great place to start. The offensive play calling is atrocious.

Listening to Fisher is like listening to a snake oil salesman. If this one play would have worked we'd be 7-0 and on our way to the Super Bowl. Sorry, after three years I'm not buying it any longer.