Quiz time - When did the Rams win more than 3 games in a row?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The ONLY reason I remember that is because my parents bought me a dvd(yes that's how old it is) of the Rams 2003 season. It was like a football life before football life was a thing.

That's probably a good watch :) - I can't remember a winning season anymore!!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Maybe Fisher can use this little gem as inspiration for the boys to stay focused and beat the Tards this Sunday.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're talking about winning 4 in a row and we just barely eaked out a 2nd in a row by the skin of our teeth? I know, teeth don't have skin, unless enamel is considered some sort of skin....I'd have to ask a dentist, or the internet. I digress. Or is it regress? Back to the internet! Anywho, this cards game should be the toughest yet. In arizona, unlike the last 2 games, both qb and rb are healthy, and you know they're about as pissed as the rams were after losing to the niners. The bucs game was a step forward in as the rams usually lost those types of games but now I think we see if we really have a playoff caliber team. Dont fuck it up, coaches.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're talking about winning 4 in a row and we just barely eaked out a 2nd in a row by the skin of our teeth?
I hear you brother, lower the expectations, increase the serenity.....

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're talking about winning 4 in a row and we just barely eaked out a 2nd in a row by the skin of our teeth?
Yep, I'm ever the optimist (y) The way I see it, we messed up at the 49ers, like we did last year at the end of the season, I think we took it for granted we would win, we always play abysmally when we should win a game!

2012. Broncos, Bills, Cardinals all on the road.
Thanks Legatron!!(y) Fisher's 1st Year as HC!
Guess again guys, it is infact last year as @KJD_Ram said - in garbage time of the season in December with Keenum at the helm Lions, Bucs and Seahawks - unfortunately we lost heavily the week before the Lions game to... the damn Cardinals!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep, I'm ever the optimist (y) The way I see it, we messed up at the 49ers, like we did last year at the end of the season, I think we took it for granted we would win, we always play abysmally when we should win a game!

Guess again guys, it is infact last year as @KJD_Ram said - in garbage time of the season in December with Keenum at the helm Lions, Bucs and Seahawks - unfortunately we lost heavily the week before the Lions game to... the damn Cardinals!!
Thanks for Correcting things Shaunpinney! (y)(y)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Son of a...that's my bad. I'm sometimes surprised we've done anything in 10 years that I forget about recent history.

Ramtooth16

UDFA
2012. Broncos, Bills, Cardinals all on the road.
It was actually 5 straight weeks without a loss in 2012. We were 3-6 then tied the 49ers at SF we went 3-6-1. Then beat the Cards at AZ(4-6-1). Then beat the 49ers at home (5-6-1). Then beat the Bills at Buffalo in a tough game-I was there sitting first row in the freezing cold with my wife. Going crazy for a would be .500 team. (6-6-1). That was our best stretch under Fisher. Never turned that corner since.