Quips from Peter King's MMQB:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
<a class="postlink" href="http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/14/tom-brady-patriots-saints-monday-morning-quarterback/6/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/14/tom-brady ... terback/6/</a>

Special Teams Players of the Week:

Rodney McLeod, S, St. Louis. With the Rams up 24-6 in the third quarter over an increasingly desperate team of Texans, Greg Zuerlein kicked off, and McLeod came flying in from the left, popping Keshawn Martin and forcing a fumble. Fellow undrafted rookie free agent Daren Bates picked it up and ran 10 yards for the touchdown. That finished off Houston—maybe for the season.

[10 things I think I think]

e. The Houston Texans are in the most stunning free-fall west of Atlanta (I say the Texans are a bigger surprise than the Falcons). The Texans were clearly one of the three or four most talented teams I saw in training camp this summer. Losing by 25 at home to the Rams? One of the strangest results I’ve seen in my years covering the league.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
CGI_Ram said:
http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/14/tom-brady-patriots-saints-monday-morning-quarterback/6/
The Houston Texans are in the most stunning free-fall west of Atlanta (I say the Texans are a bigger surprise than the Falcons). The Texans were clearly one of the three or four most talented teams I saw in training camp this summer. Losing by 25 at home to the Rams? One of the strangest results I’ve seen in my years covering the league.

I think the Rams themselves are a bit of an enigma right now. I love the wins the past two weeks, but I just do not know what to make of what we're seeing right now. The arrival of a running game is looking pretty promising, but is it just a coincidence it showed up vs. two very questionable teams and was nowhere to be found vs. Dallas/Atlanta/San Fran?

Wish I could get a read on this team, but if the winning continues, I could give a damn about the first 4 weeks!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Warner4Prez said:
CGI_Ram said:
http://mmqb.si.com/2013/10/14/tom-brady-patriots-saints-monday-morning-quarterback/6/
The Houston Texans are in the most stunning free-fall west of Atlanta (I say the Texans are a bigger surprise than the Falcons). The Texans were clearly one of the three or four most talented teams I saw in training camp this summer. Losing by 25 at home to the Rams? One of the strangest results I’ve seen in my years covering the league.

I think the Rams themselves are a bit of an enigma right now. I love the wins the past two weeks, but I just do not know what to make of what we're seeing right now. The arrival of a running game is looking pretty promising, but is it just a coincidence it showed up vs. two very questionable teams and was nowhere to be found vs. Dallas/Atlanta/San Fran?

Wish I could get a read on this team, but if the winning continues, I could give a damn about the first 4 weeks!
I am in the same boat... not sure what to think right now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Warner4Prez said:
CGI_Ram said:

Well, I'm guessing I choose to believe that what we are seeing now is the culmination of our OL starting to gel, the coaching staff starting to figure out how to utilize our talent, and the lights starting to come on for our young players. We just might be seeing the beginning of something great. Let's hope that is what we are witnessing because if so, we are only going to get better and better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warner4Prez said:
CGI_Ram said:

No coincidence at all.

Just look at how stacy got the yards and drich kept hitting a brick wall the last two weeks. Stacy is the man and the run game is here to stay with him carrying the ball.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
kurtfaulk said:
Warner4Prez said:
CGI_Ram said:

No coincidence at all.

Just look at how stacy got the yards and drich kept hitting a brick wall the last two weeks. Stacy is the man and the run game is here to stay with him carrying the ball.

Bingo!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
kurtfaulk said:
Warner4Prez said:
CGI_Ram said:

No coincidence at all.

Yea, I'm not sure why people would think it's a coincidence. It's not like DR just suddenly had the light come on and started running well. We switched starting HBs and Stacy has looked great. He's hitting holes and making plays that DR can't. Hell, DR's average YPC has remained pretty much the same over the last 2 weeks.

It's no coincidence. It's Zac Stacy and the heavier sets(change in offensive philosophy)...but a lot of it is Zac Stacy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Daren Bates' TD "Dive" was a fucking thing of beauty. My son and I laughed our asses off watching that live on TV and the few times they replayed it. Would love to see that crazy shit again... can't find it on YouTube though.

:lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just b/c Houston is having problems doesn't mean they suddenly lost their talent.

Last I checked Houston was a studly team w/ amazing players on both offense and defense. One of the best OLs in the league, a top 3 RB, a HoF WR, a defensive MVP, and a great group of young players to supplement that. Beating that team on the road in that stadium is impressive, no matter how you look at it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Angry Ram said:
Just b/c Houston is having problems doesn't mean they suddenly lost their talent.

Last I checked Houston was a studly team w/ amazing players on both offense and defense. One of the best OLs in the league, a top 3 RB, a HoF WR, a defensive MVP, and a great group of young players to supplement that. Beating that team on the road in that stadium is impressive, no matter how you look at it.
Agreed!

It always pisses me off when EVERYONE picks a team to win then win they loose they make excuses and cover their original statement