Quinn vs. Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which jersey?

• Quinn

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Donald

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Other(post who)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Which jersey????????

I have narrowed the list down to them.

Now I know the obvious choice is Quinn because he is a beast. I know he has like a 99% chance of signing a new contract with the Rams next year. But still, nothing is certain.

Donald has yet to play a down in the NFL but seems like could be a stud, and i havent been this excited over a DT ever. Also 99 looks cooler than 94.

I currently have two Bradford jerseys, Steven Jackson and a Tavon Austin.

Help me decide.

*also, blue or white jersey? I dont have a white one yet but like the blue. Leaning towards white atm.

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald. Getting a Quinn jersey now is sort of like being a front runner - everybody knows he's a stud. Getting Donald before he's even played in a preseason game will let you brag about that, when he becomes the stud that we expect.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Can't go wrong IMO. Quinn is a proven beast, while Donald is unproven but seems to be a stud. There's no bad choice. Personally, I'm getting a Lamarcus Joyner jersey though.

Alan

Legend
I'll trade you a Quinn and a Donald jersey for a Veltung jersey and the money to buy the first two. I think that's an excellent deal that you should take advantage of before I change my mind. :whistle:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Quinn because he's a proven franchise player. That jersey will be a solid investment.

But, I like having a less popular jersey too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll trade you a Quinn and a Donald jersey for a Veltung jersey and the money to buy the first two. I think that's an excellent deal that you should take advantage of before I change my mind. :whistle:
Holy heck batman!!! Deal of a lifetime!!!!!!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
If you want a white jersey get a Chris Long one. Something about his name and number looks good on a white jersey IMO.

On topic, my vote goes for Quinn, I decided to stop buying rookie jerseys til they prove themselves that way I don't feel like I just wasted money. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've gotten to the point with jerseys that I'll only buy retired players or generic jerseys (unless it's one of those Chinese websites where they are like $15). Way too much coming and going to spend the big bucks on those things.

I bought a Bradford "authentic" throwback and Chris Long away (number 72) on one of those websites a few years back...I wear the Bradford Jersey on throwback days...otherwise I usually will wear a Rams hoodie, tshirt, or one of my older jerseys...I have a Trung Canidate jersey that I think is funny to wear.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've gotten to the point with jerseys that I'll only buy retired players or generic jerseys (unless it's one of those Chinese websites where they are like $15). Way too much coming and going to spend the big bucks on those things.

I bought a Bradford "authentic" throwback and Chris Long away (number 72) on one of those websites a few years back...I wear the Bradford Jersey on throwback days...otherwise I usually will wear a Rams hoodie, tshirt, or one of my older jerseys...I have a Trung Canidate jersey that I think is funny to wear.

Well all my jerseys are birthday and xmas gifts. This jersey will be my birthday gift from the wife.

I buy hats and shirts, even got 27 and my nickname on the back of the shirts. Jerseys are to expensive to buy iften, for me at least. Will make an exception when I buy a Warner, Faulk, and Holt/Bruce jersey though. Should hVe bought those a long time ago.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Go with the proven guy.

I can't envision any scenario in which Donald doesn't become a Pro Bowler at some point, but you never know. And if he doesn't, it's just an expensive reminder of a player who never lived up to his potential.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Donald for me. I remember going against my older brother and his friends in football practice. They knocked the crap out of me as an offensive lineman. Donald? Don't make me have nightmares. :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Austin, as a former wideout I'm just biased like that.
Already have an Austin, and dont have any defensive players jerseys yet.

Unless you meant Austin Pettis, then probably gonna have to say no.