Quinn out vs Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think my heart stopped for a second or two till I saw you wrote Brady Quinn lol.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I almost had a heart attack ... c'mon man, don't do it

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL

I only did it because my heart stopped too when I saw it. It took me a full 5 seconds to notice it said QB and Brady. I didn't even know Rams had a Quinn QB.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Aw c'mon guys. Haven't you been paying attention to the injury reports? Brady Quinn was listed on Wednesday.

I know there's only one Quinn on our minds, but really?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Damn too bad,you had me for almost 10 seconds
Aw c'mon guys. Haven't you been paying attention to the injury reports? Brady Quinn was listed on Wednesday.

I know there's only one Quinn on our minds, but really?
And this was why.
They listed him as B Quinn and I went,"are they calling him Bob now"?
Nah you got some people but not Old Odin.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You bastage, for a second there I thought we just lost any chance of the Rams winning this game. But it was clever, I'll give you that

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dude I'm going to hurt you! lol OMG I had a -_- moment haha GOOD ONE THO!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man - that's like a tabloid putting up some BS headline to get people to grab their fishwrap. You suck. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :heh:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Good one! I was seriously bummed out for a sec... I'm all pumped on this ROBERT Quinn guy, and I just ordered a white jersey of his this morning.