Quinn out for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I figured that something like this would happen. If we lose against the Ravens, might as well shut him down the rest of the season, prevent him from getting hurt any more.

FRO

Legend
With all the injuries and a new QB, it's going to be a tough game to win. It's a must win game.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Isn't this a new injury? He had the knee injury before.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not good at all.
Hopefully Hayes, Long and Westbrook can bring some attitude.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i-literally-cant-even-gif.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't see this as a must win. We lost our two must win games the past two weeks. Our chances of playoffs now are extremely slim. Some people stay optimistic waiting until they're mathematically eliminated. Myself, I've seen this all to often. December will be the month we look to play spoiler. I guess if we can eliminate the seahags it will make the season more enjoyable.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Eugene Sims has been RDE Rob Quinn back since Fisher arrived. Sims is a UFA in a few months so this is his chance to find a starting post either in a 34 or 43 defense. Sims best post may be the DE position in a 34 defense that most NFL teams utilize.

Not sure how much LDE Chris Long will play but I would think he would be worked back in slow & easy in passing situations. So William Hayes will once again like most of this 2015 season do the heavy lifting @ LDE. Leaving both Ethan Westbrook & Matt Longacre who was not active last week a ton of opportunities @ DE rotation. Westbrooks gets action at DT also.

Top DT Nick Fairly came back to life after two sub games against the Vikings & 9ers. IMO last weeks game was his best & I am hoping that his fire continues to grow from this point on. The injuries to our top two DE's have really hurt us the last two weeks. The fact that Hayes was also dealing with a thigh injury too. back up NT Doug Worthington was re-added back to the PS after his release from the master roster this week

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Come on man what the frig. This team is cursed. There's no other way around it. How can any team possibly win with so many injuries? It's just not fair.

A55VA6

Legend
I know how this game is going to go. No Quinn, ineffective Gurley and Austin, Chris Givens scores touchdown on us.

And then I go outside and bash my cars windshield with a shovel while I'm knee deep in fucking snow.

fancents86

Starter
Quinn being out sucks, but I don't see this being something that is a game changer. Bmores oline is bad, prob worse than ours, and we are stacked on Dline. At most we lose half a step, IMO. To put it in perspective, having Havenstein out is worse than Quinn being out.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Our D is clearly experiencing it's fair share of attrition, huh?

Gaines
Ogletree
Long since the Packer game
Quinn has been 50% for 4+ games
TJ has been banged up pretty good and missed 1 game as well

Our O has unfortunately suffered in 1 position group.

Saffold
Brown
Williams
Havenstein

NFL football is a violent sport, indeed.

Can the Rams survive the above injuries when coupled with a sputtering QB situation?

No pressure, Case. Lol.

jap

Legend
The Mighty One has been exposed to too much kryptonite this season.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Without Quinn in the line-up, teams can focus on shutting down Donald and we become average on the D-Line. Part of the reason we have struggled on defense the last two games. No Quinn = No Pass Rush.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they put Westbrooks at RDE instead of Sims. Sims gives us no pass rush.(or Long at RDE with Hayes/Westbrooks at LDE)